EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 355

A glance into the personal account is dumbfounding...

Количество написанных пользователем сообщений и комментариев: 1089 (1.32 сообщений в день). Найти все

It's interesting to read the comments of traders, about confirming predictions (like I said, gestured, conveyed thoughts), but constantly playing it backwards))))))) It would be appropriate to say the following then as well (I sucked and stuff). Be more humble THEN!)

Against the trend does not mean down. I try to work both ways inside the day.

And I understand that everyone catches lots of losses, so I don't even have to mention it. The main thing is the overall profit.

gip писал(а) >>
Against the trend doesn't mean down. I try to work both ways inside the day.

No one is arguing that for one, 50p is trending and for another, 300p is not trending. It's not about that.... Just no need to bang your shoe on the podium.

Who knocked?

gip писал(а) >>
Who was snitching?

You're a trader, so analyse it ...on history. I don't want to offend anyone, just do your job).

That's why I asked, because I didn't realise who was shoehorning in the podium. Although I looked through several pages of the thread. If I was knocking, just say so: "You, gip, are a noble corncobber (or corncobber)" :)

maize factory

gip писал(а) >>
That's why I asked, I didn't realise who was shoehorning in the podium. Have looked through several pages of the thread though. If I was banging on, just say so, "You, hype, are a noble maize (or maize) scientist" :)

It's all right. It's just that a lot of people are very often wrong in their forecasts, and quietly bury their noses up their sleeves and sniff.... not wanting to admit their mistakes publicly... As soon as something happens to coincide, they suddenly raise their heads, gesticulate and beg for medals)))) I think it would be appropriate to explain the results of the prediction both ways. It's useful for everyone to trace cause and effect.

Forte what's up with the pound? Parkenson's seventh wave?
Reason: