EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 361

Storms aren't woolly after all.

Stops made another million )))

Krotu писал(а) >>

Fort: good morning !

Well, colleague and whichever of us got the Elliot pivot point wrong ? 8))))))) (By the way, what's the term? 8)))

Like Julka come to the podium and say:

Dear gr. Yulia comes out from the rostrum and says: Dear gr. of Ukraine (only in Ukrainian), the experts have wrongly identified the pivot point of the Hryvnia according to Elliott, and I am too early to buy hryvnia for the budget money (((

Krotu писал(а) >>

Fort: good morning !

Well, colleague and whichever of us got the Elliot pivot point wrong ? 8))))))) (by the way what is that term ? 8)))

The weathermen are wrong too, but every day...

the euro is going slow, what is it about?

peter888 писал(а) >>
The Euro is moving slowly, what is it about?
It is a slow move. By the time the Euro is within 100p the Pound is at 500-600p.

Forte put Wolfe and Eliot on the pound chart let them push down, it's getting sluggish as our sprinter's descent.

100 pips down.

Helex писал(а) >>
Forte put Wolfe and Eliot on the pound chart let them push down, something sluggish as our sprinter's descent begins.

Today is going to be a sluggish day and the move up on the yen and the pound

forte928 >> :

The weathermen are wrong too, but every day...

Well you are, no offence 8) and if the pound had planned down, after all, it could have too. I am in the pound at 1.66 - Adjusted target - 1.6480-1.65-1.66

Krotu писал(а) >>

Well, no offence 8), but if the pound had planned down, it could have done the same. I am on the pound in the bay at 1.66 - I corrected the target - 1.6480-1.65-1.66.

Yes, no one is offended I thought the pound will move up - was the thought there was less than 1.5 waves ratio was supposed to catch up to 1.61, and it happened, but the movement should be down it is clearly visible on the higher TF, but the reaction is as always late...