[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 567

khorosh:
Are you using the EAs posted here?
Oops... I didn't know there was a specific thread about EAs... I use mine !!! If I'm wrong I'll delete myself ... sorry

4x-online:

There is no other way to assess the profitability of an expert in advance than to run a test. If there is no profit or loss in three years it will be 50/50. If the profit is several initial deposits it is already a significant advantage. And how do you determine the advantage - have you invented another method, so share, or is it just blah-blah-blah?

AlexHacker007:
Oops... I didn't know there was a specific topic about EAs... I use mine !!! If I'm wrong, I'll leave... sorry.
What are you so afraid of? It's just that most here are testing EAs that are posted here on page 1 and later within the thread, that's why I asked.

khorosh:
For a preliminary assessment of the profitability of the Expert Advisor, there is no other way than to run a test. If there is no profit or loss in three years, it will be 50/50. If the profit is several initial deposits it is already a significant advantage. And how do you determine the advantage - have you invented another method, so share it or is it just blah-blah-blah?

I was just looking for ways to make quick profits in a trend ... trend pullbacks are less than trend passes . long trends are in pips from 500pts to 2000pts on 4 signs .

My task was to find a system that withstands reversals in a trend but increases profits very rapidly . Either work with 1 lot of large

The lower is against the trend the bigger is the deal ... but we are counting on pullbacks how much will we roll back in the trend? 300 п ? Ok, we calculate the formula

If we calculate the formula and points between trades for this value is higher or death or folding! All the experiments show that this scheme is working fine with a trend!

For example on October 28 sell lasted almost a month and a half and all pullbacks are back to normal !

the profit from 28th to 16th of January Sell brings 500 times if we do not change anything !!! With this the buy account dies on the first day ... the third day, it takes out the loss on the Buy...

But then it dies again, but we took 20 cents off the rest and kept trying... that's the whole scheme! You just have to run the martin on the trend, not against it...

We are not trying to outlive the trend but to outlive the rollback in the trend!

khorosh:
There is no other way to assess the profitability of an expert in advance than to run a test. If there is no profit or loss in three years it will be 50/50. If the profit is several initial deposits it is already a significant advantage. And how do you determine the advantage - have you invented another method, so share, or is it just blah-blah-blah?
It's not me who defines it, it's mathematicians. The mathematical expectation is called.
Probability of winning *profit value + probability of losing *loss value. Where the loss value is negative. Your entries have a 50-50 chance of winning or losing. Your profits are times less than your losses when you lock in. The MO of your "system" is inherently negative.

AlexHacker007:

But then it dies again, but we took off our 20 cents and kept trying for the rest... that's the whole scheme! It's just that MARTIN needs to TREND!
+++++++++++++
If one can formalize entries and exits by trend, there is no point in multiplying risks by martin.

4x-online:
I do not determine it, the mathematicians do. The mathematical expectation is called.
Probability of winning *profit value + probability of losing *loss value. Where the loss value is negative. Your entries have a 50-50 chance of winning or losing. Your profits are times less than your losses when you lock them in. The MO of your "system" is inherently negative.

You are forgetting the number of trades! If I go in and wait then of course MATHEMATICALLY DISCLAIMS ! I'm wasting my time !

Can you imagine such a stupid situation ? We went into a pullback at me trades were on the principle 1 2 4 8 16 and I went down flat ?

WHAT ARE WE DOING? WE ARE STUPIDLY WORKING DOWN THE ORDER 16 OPEN AND CLOSE, AND SO CAN BE A DAY !

A QUESTION ? How does it mathematically we can raise our deposit 3 times in 1 day ?

AlexHacker007:

You are forgetting the number of trades ! If I go in and wait then of course MATHEMATICALLY DISCLAIMS ! I'm wasting my time !

+++++++++++++++++
Expectation does not depend on time. See the formula above.

4x-online:

It doesn't make sense to you and I'm looking for MAXIMUM EMPLOYMENT! I ran with 1 unchanged lot got 2 times. Ok profit. I ran with a multiplier of 1.1 got 2.5 and survived.

I ran with a multiplier of 1.5 ok I survived 5 times... go to multiplier 2... voila the profit increased by 20 times... I'm more interested in the 20 times profit.

If I succeed, how much do I lose or how much do I gain?

AlexHacker007:

It doesn't make sense to you and I'm looking for MAXIMUM EMPLOYMENT! I ran with 1 unchanged lot got 2 times. Ok profit. I ran with a multiplier of 1.1 got 2.5 and survived.

I ran with a multiplier of 1.5 ok I survived 5 times... go to multiplier 2... voila the profit increased 20 times... I'm more interested in the 20 times profit.

If I succeed, how much do I lose or how much do I gain?

Trading in the market is a marathon, not a 100-metre race.
Reason: