EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 360

Krotu писал(а) >>

To HELEX.

Attention Templars ! On functobucks a flag began to form on М30 or H1 - with a target at 1,66, and the ejection after the flag will be the third Elliot wave (a figure I do not remember, wave directors will advise - there is a figure of three impulses). So, if the price reaches 1.66, here it will be the final and reversal point. I think it's time to put the armour to pawnshop and to buy. 8)

The old Knows Templars tell me, that tomorrow will be the same sharp move in the opposite direction or we catch the strips again ((( Only oil embarrasses me, it should stand on the buy, we should think

It is basically just catching up with the Eurobucks for the month, so not a strong move

Helex >> :

Stomping on the quid from all sides.

No need to trample it - it's going to 1.50-1.5020

Spaceship Speaks Target 1.5010

What's the use of this target if you see the direction of the pound on all pairs this is a spaceship .

...Or an ice-breaker for tomorrow.

Now H4 will put pressure on the euro to move down...the rest of the TF is in balance...

21122012 >> :

Spaceship Says Target 1.5010

And in the upper left corner - is that a countdown or what? 8)))

Krotu писал(а) >>

Is that a countdown in the top left corner? 8)))

No it's the hover rate...

The web of buy stops is set, start the countdown, let them hit, I'll eat them all up.

Tomorrow the foreign debt of America will be on my cheque )))

Fort: good morning !

Well, colleague and whichever of us got the Elliot pivot point wrong ? 8))))))) (by the way what is that term ? 8)))

Krotu писал(а) >>

On the pound I'm expecting some more upward movement, minimum around 1.6380...

Score! :))