A multitime tester? I think a lot of people could use it... - page 6

Renat Akhtyamov:
Hm. H4 forecast is a 2-3 day benchmark
hmm. then judging by what you say you need to look at the m15 forecast for 4 hours ahead.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
hmm. then judging by what you say you need to look 4 hours ahead on m15.

Sincerely.

wrong

you need to look from H4 and up.

do not look lower.

this is the whole multitf tester

Renat Akhtyamov:

wrong

look from H4 and above

Don't look any lower

If you want an accurate forecast, the daily chart is the best. But there are 24 of them, try to guess which daily chart will give the best result.
As for the position, I came to the conclusion a long time ago that it doesn't matter what timeframe you use, you just have to make it profitable.

Sincerely.

Andrey Kisselyov:
If you want an accurate forecast, then the daily chart is the best. but there are 24 of them, try to guess which daily chart will give the best result.
I've come to the conclusion that it does not matter what timeframe you use, you have to make it profitable, and that's it.

With respect.

Definitely

Renat Akhtyamov:

definitely

the main thing is to have an understanding of the market, how it works and so on.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
The main thing is to have an understanding of the market, how it works and so on.

With respect.

We'll synchronise our watches then.

the turkeys are lying?

ok, got it. not here to say...

Renat Akhtyamov:

synchronise your watch then.

are the turkeys lying?

This is a trick question.

I've been testing all the standard indicators in mt4 in the "always in market, reverse positions" mode. i found only one profitable one on the daily. the rest do not give profits. it was a long time ago when i got to know mt4. everything comes down to a prediction algorithm that uses this or that indicator.
my conclusion is as follows: learn the market, apply your knowledge to forecasting, get profit from your forecasts.

Regards.

Andrey Kisselyov:
question with a catch.

I've been testing all the standard indicators in mt4 in the "always in market, reverse positions" mode. i found only one profitable one on the daily. the rest do not give profits. it was a long time ago, when i got to know mt4. everything comes down to a prediction algorithm that uses this or that indicator.
my conclusion: do your research, apply your knowledge to forecasting and take profit from your forecasts.

Regards.

you will not profit from the forecasts, but this is another big issue

they should study it on their own and do not tell anybody.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You won't profit from predictions, but that's a different and very big topic.

Hmm. If you predict that an instrument will fall and enter the market based on your TS, won't you make a profit if your TS, which follows your prediction, is profitable?
Renat Akhtyamov:
they study this on their own and do not tell anyone
i agree with that. not everything can be said or written.

with respect.
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением...

Andrey Kisselyov:
hmm. if you predict that an instrument will fall and you enter the market based on your auto, won't you make a profit if your auto, following your prediction, is profitable?

respectfully.

This is not a bad one, but it's not a good one either.

who gives out the latter, i'm not here to tell you.

Reason: