EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 359

bivus >> :
Are there anyone here who works with weekly scale positions, not intraday?

there is

Helex >> :

Won't the pound go up after a hike like that?

I am not catching the situation at all. Total Bada-boom, no clues on the big timeframes one on the small ones another and the result is complete uncertainty.

In the pound I expect yet a small movement up, a minimum in the region of 1,6380, also is possible and higher in the region of 1,6555 and if they want to spin the pedals absolutely - in 1,70 but I believe in it hardly. Then the Eurobucks and the Poundbucks will turn around and go down. The GBP will rush like a bullet train, because it will go down faster than the EURBAC. If you want to take a risk, you may open a buy position, but with a stop 200-300 pips lower than the current one, aiming at the levels mentioned above. Then you fill it with a stop above 1.6555 and look at Oil 8) and other instruments. It will fall all at once and together.

That's HELEX.

Attention Templars ! On functobucks a flag began to form on М30 or H1 - with a target at 1,66, and the ejection after the flag will be the third wave by Elliot (I do not remember the pattern, wave directors will advise - there is a pattern of three impulses). So, if the price reaches 1.66, here it will be the final and reversal point. I think it's time to put the armour to the pawnshop and to buy. 8)

After such a stubborn move the pound has stopped at the pivot point and this pivot point is the strongest... so the next decent move can only be a move down...

H1 and H4 are in the drop zone so there's no reason to expect a rise...

Krotu писал(а) >>

To HELEX

Attention Templars ! On Fuktobaksa a flag began to form on M30 or H1 - with the target at 1,66, and the ejection after the flag will be the third wave by Elliot (I do not remember the figure, wave directors will tell you - there is a figure of three impulses). So, if the price reaches 1.66, here it will be the final and reversal point. I think it's time to put the armour to pawnshop and to buy. 8)

You got the elliot point wrong...

forte928 >> :

>> You got the elliot point wrong.

Forte, yesterday you overdid it about three tops and the fall to the area of 1.4830 too. As for the pound, we will see - we do not have long to wait, I put in a buy with a stop below the border of the flag pattern.

Krotu писал(а) >>

Forte, yesterday you overreacted about three tops and falling to 1.4830 area too. As for the pound, let's see - we do not have long to wait, I entered the buy with a stop below the border of the flag pattern.

There are mistakes, I do not argue, but the reversal is getting ready, yesterday I did not look at all the information, now the pound is already stalled because of the fact that on the H4 is already very strong saturation and reversal occurs ... One more thing that you do not take into account today's rise due to the September fall.

And the previous wave together with the current one worked out the level of 2.618, which is also one of the strong factors of the drop to the level of 1.6100

forte928 >> :

There are mistakes I do not argue but the reversal is getting ready, yesterday I did not look at all the information, now the upward movement has already stalled on the pound due to the fact that on H4 is already very strong saturation and reversal is happening ..another thing that you do not consider today's rise is due to the September fall .

Exactly what I'm taking into account is the HUGE amount of the Pound's plunge. The Eur should have been at 1.70 or 1.75 by now, but it was dumped, which means that the GBP will rise fast and nicely, like it was yesterday and today. Once again, we are just waiting for the third surge, maybe even a correction, but up.

Stomping on the quid from all sides.

Reason: