EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2297

Alexan:

The people and I have consulted and decided.... It's time for the eu to go back down. Maximum to 1.2360 and then down again. For some reason it seems so.

And about the pound I have a special opinion: I see a kind of terminal formation on the watch and consequently a good shot down to 1,4350. What do you think - possible?

By the way, what's the rubbish on my forum - I'm typing here - all the letters are clearly typed, some just disappear while typing. I've never noticed any problems with the keyboard. I haven't noticed any problems with the keyboard. Oh! And now the letter "p" is missing in "looking closely"... It's just a bit fucked up...

A small third came out in C.

Mathemat:
A small third came out in C.
Yes, but Wolf got a good one.))

Alexan:

The people and I have consulted and decided.... It's time for the eu to go back down. Maximum to 1.2360 and then down again. For some reason it seems so.

And about the pound I have a special opinion: I see a kind of terminal formation on the watch and consequently a good shot down to 1,4350. What do you think - possible?

By the way, what's the rubbish on my forum - I'm typing here - all the letters are clearly typed, some just disappear while typing. I've never noticed any problems with the keyboard. I haven't noticed any problems with the keyboard. Oh! And now the letter "p" is missing in "looking closely"... It's just a bit fucked up...

The eu will not go down. It's a bit early.

Mathemat:
A small third came out in the C.

In the terminal, it's fine. Stranger's version was the first. Then I decided to move the dots. I think both options have the right to exist. Why is the third one too small? Bigger than the fifth. And this terminal (KDT) - with a stretched first.

News up to my mother's ippen today:

Thu 17.06

- Strong Impact
- Medium Impact
- Weak Impact

Time Country Macroeconomic indicators Period Fact Forecast Previous Impact
01:45 UK Bank of England Governor Mervyn King speaking in London
01:45 USA Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke speaks in New York
11:15 Switzerland Industrial production first quarter -6.3% q/q 6.4% q/q
11:30 Switzerland Bank of Switzerland interest rate decision 0,25% 0,25%
12:30 Eurozone ECB monthly bulletin
12:30 UK Retail sales May 0.1% m/m 0.3% m/m
14:00 UK Manufacturing Orders Expectation Index June -15 -18
16:00 Germany Speech by Bundesbank President Axel Weber in Frankfurt
16:30 Canada Wholesale sales April 0.4% mom 1.4% m/m
16:30 USA Core CPI consumer price index May 0.1% m/m 0.0% m/m
16:30 USA Initial jobless claims in the week to June 12 454 000 456 000
16:30 USA Consumer price index May -0.2% m/m -0.1% m/m
16:30 USA Balance of payments first quarter -120bn -116 billion
18:00 USA Philadelphia manufacturing index June 21,3 21,4
18:00 USA Index of leading indicators May 0.4% m/m -0.1% m/m
18:30 USA Natural gas stocks for week to June 13 99 bcf

Important news in five minutes:

11:30 Switzerland Swiss National Bank's Libor / Libor Rate decision June 0.25%
0.25%
11:30 Switzerland Swiss National Bank meeting on monetary policy / SNB Monetary Policy Assessment June

11:30 Switzerland SNB Press Conference June

11:30 Switzerland SNBFinancial Stability Report June

Well, the franc has had a nice spike. The Eurofrank is down.

note the franc pairs ......

odiseif:
note the franc pairs ......

The franc is strengthening on all fronts after the national bank meeting

Alexan: Why isn't the third one big enough? It's bigger than the fifth. And this terminal (KDT) - with the first one stretched out.
Well, yes, the third doesn't have to be the biggest, but it is almost invisible in strangerr' s variant, barely overlapping the result of the first. I won't suggest the markup now, it's too early.
Reason: