EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2301

Noterday:

Here he is, I should clarify - FREE =) has provided a count, here you go, maybe it will help something...

I agree, all of the counts on the branch are completely FREE, and they can help too.

I agree, but this is USDCHF, you should see how it drives the eu)))) That's a looker. Anyway, forget it...

I'll have a look at his branch on Akmos, though.

Mathemat:

Look at mine too))) I'm "Sashenka" there =)

The euras on that branch, in the correction is how it worked out))) (http://i066.radikal.ru/1006/98/ce4939d7a273.gif)

Mathemat:
If you were a moderator you'd be doing your own thing instead of running around in other people's threads. The forum takes half an hour to load on a dedicated line, you can post a branch on the forum as an archive, and start the second series in parallel.

Noterday:

Here he is, I should clarify - FREE =) provided a count, there you go, maybe it will help something...

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/5831/166o.gif

Now to add. It's a good thing this signal is free, because it's nonsense and it won't be.

Here we can close the subject.

I'm not sure it's bullshit. At any rate, we haven't reached the bottom of the correction on the chiff yet, that's for sure. You can argue about the markup, but that's just one of the scenarios...

And even now something similar to a triangle is being drawn, which will break out with a final rush downwards.

Mathemat:

I'm not sure it's bullshit. At any rate, we haven't reached the bottom of the correction on the chiff yet, that's for sure. I think we can argue about the markup, but it's only one of the scenarios...

At the moment it looks like a triangle that will lead to the final rush down.

I mean the signal, if it is a real one, should be confirmed.

It's just a thought. And these thoughts will not surprise anyone.

And selling such crap... It is a deception of oneself and of people.

NikT_58:

It's just that the signal, if it's a real signal, needs to be confirmed.

But that's just thinking out loud. And it's the kind of thing that doesn't surprise anyone.

And selling that kind of crap... It's a fraud on yourself and on people.

And he is going to select traders there as well. That's funny. Kindergarten trousers with straps.

It amazes me how you all immediately dismiss things you don't even know....It's generally not inherent to man as a living being in principle. It's an anomaly.

I wrote from the start that if you want to communicate, write to him, believe me, even as additional information, it won't hurt.

But you, without finding out, are already talking about the outcome beforehand... This is the criterion of a man who doesn't believe anything anymore....or is this a quality of all programmers...dunno

Let's not talk about it anymore.

As for the chart, NikT_58, you should just take note of it, that's all, no need to devalue someone, traders do not do that ;)

Reason: