EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2302

Shorted ...1.23 waiting ...

Noterday:

It amazes me how you all immediately dismiss things you don't even know....It's not inherent to humans as living beings in general. It's an anomaly.

I said straight out that if you want to communicate with him, write to him, believe me, even as supplementary information, it would not hurt.

But you, without finding out, are already talking about the outcome... This is the criterion of a man who doesn't believe anything anymore....or is this a quality of all programmers...dunno

Let's not talk about it anymore.

And about that chart, NikT_58, you just take that option, that's all, no need to devalue anyone, traders do not do that ;)

I am categorically against selling signals. That's all. Hence my quibbles.

Only real trading can be paid. That's what pam accounts are for, that's all.

NikT_58:

I am strongly against selling signals. That's all. Hence, my flippancy.

Only real trading can be paid for. That's what pam accounts are for, that's all.

He doesn't give signals, he gives advice.

Guys, that's enough.

There's an e-mail to contact him. Okay, that's... Let's end this discussion.

Noterday:

Guys, that's enough.

There's an e-mail to contact him. Okay, that's... Let's stop this discussion.

That's right ... better go to a nearby thread and help out - let's put together a set of scripts for manual trading under 5 digits ...

What have you guys been arguing about all day? Did I miss something?

Alexan:

What have you guys been arguing about all day? Did I miss something?

And I've been reading a few pages and I can't understand what they're talking about .....

odiseif:
and I'm reading a few pages and can't understand what they're talking about .....

They deleted yesterday's correspondence.

My opinion...

If we argue, we'd better get on topic. Who sees the near-term prospect of falling to 1.2350 today?