EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2291

waitra:

Guys, let's channel our intellectual resources in the right direction, and leave all this childish show-off (I don't believe your level is that low).

Let's move on to a discussion on the topic, I think a lot of people are interested in this question.

A classy opportunity. My calculations have not failed me so far (ugh, ugh, ugh) :-)

This time the model is complicated, I would like to discuss it with knowledgeable people :-)

Who has any suggestions? (would be cool if you attach a comment to your figure/graphic)

Mademoiselle :)) (a-lie?), a reflick? :))

But not the point - there won't be a point target. Who wants it? Write on what date and they'll tell you the price. :)

SProgrammer:

Write for which date and they will tell you the price. :)

How does this take news into account?

I will try a small lot with a target of 1.2250. I am open to criticism of such a decision.

Grebovik:

And how does that take the news into account?

I wasn't just talking about me, I was talking about others. :)

News? Yes, I usually do.

waitra:

Thank you for your opinion. The shopping has already been covered too. Here are my estimates. Level 2 and 3 seem equally likely so far.

I think you are too early to close the bai, correction is going on and I think there is still some way to go till the end of the year

Noterday:

The correction is really unique...I have it like this, Bai has closed all his.... I'm waiting for the eerie fall to start...

I agree with your drawing, only the blue arrow will end at 50-62% of the rise, after which the uptrend will continue.

strangerr:
I agree with your drawing, only the blue arrow will end at 50-62% of the rise, after which the uptrend will continue.

Roughly it would probably be like this

Redbull:
I think you closed the bai at a bit too early, correction is going on and I think there is still a long way to go till the end of the year

this picture shows the targets more accurately

Now is the tipping point if it goes below 1.2270

FXlike:

Now is the tipping point if it goes below 1.2270

Will do.....
Reason: