EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2290

Grebovik:

This correction doesn't seem very serious, but where can we go?
Very far. And on the subject of the correction not being serious, you are wrong.

"You'd better answer my question :-) At what point is the correction expected to end, and the start of massive selling?"

strangerr:

Correction is a normal thing and you, madam, would rather wait for its end than for its beginning to enter the buy.

Correction is a normal thing, of course - it is not a level answer. You got me wrong, we are waiting for the end of growth to enter into the sell (i.e. at what price the correction will end and the continuation of the main trend will begin)

P.S. By the way, I am not a madam but a mademoiselle, if you put it that way :-)

waitra:

Correction is of course a normal thing - it's not a level response. You got me wrong, we wait for the end of growth to enter the sell (i.e. at what price the growth correction will end and the continuation of the main trend will follow)

P.S. I'm a mademoiselle, by the way, if you put it that way :-)

Mademoiselle, the fall will start from the level of 1.2163, before that the local maximum of 1.2348 is likely to be reached

FXlike:

Mademoiselle, the fall will start at 1.2163, before that it will probably renew the local high of 1.2348

Oh, you guys!

OK, let me rephrase:

Where would be the high point? The highest point? My guess is 27, who has an adequate calculation?

Guys, let's channel our intellectual resources in the right direction, and leave all this childish show-off (I don't believe your level is that low).

Let's move on to a discussion on the topic, I think a lot of people are interested in this question.

A classy opportunity. My calculations have not failed me so far (ugh, ugh, ugh) :-)

This time the model is complicated, I would like to discuss it with knowledgeable people :-)

Who has any suggestions? (it would be cool if you attach a comment to your figure/graphic)

The correction is really unique...I have it like this, Bai has closed all his.... I'm waiting for the terrible fall to start...

Good morning everyone and have a good day! Yesterday forte928 wrote: About 1.2448 I agree with you the rest after the move to 1.1710 is over. Maybe I didn't get it quite right, but in my opinion a rise to 1.2400 is quite realistic and then a very precipitous fall. But I could be wrong!

Ms. Wetra,

now let's ask ourselves a question, how far and how long? what is the reference point marked out on the nearest history? here is the spike with the maximum at 11.00 on 28.05.2010, what is the point, to which the price should aim? now the next important question, how far will it break down? how far did the previous lower spike break down? that is how far it will break up, that is, to the level of 1.2690. the main thing is not to miss the downside, that's why nobody will wait till the time 1.2690 and start to lose. 98% failures of the forex market hint that the price goes down, and where did they put the stops? the most patient are at 1.2163, it's the last frontier

Noterday:

The correction is really unique...I have it like this, Bai has closed all his.... I'm waiting for the terrible fall to start...

Thanks for the opinion. The buys are already covered too. Here are my estimates. Level 2 and 3 seem equally likely so far.

FXlike:

Ms. Waitra,

Let's ask ourselves a question: how far and how long? what is the reference point marked out on the nearest history? here is the spike with the maximum at 11.00 on 28.05.2010, what is the point, to which the price should aim? now the next important question, how much will it break through? and how much did the previous lower spike break through? that is how much it will break through and up, that is, to the level of 1.2690. The main thing now is not to miss the downside, that's why nobody will wait till the time 1.2690 and start the merciless sinking. 98% failures of the forex market hint that the price goes down, but where did they put the stops? The most patient are at 1.2163, it's the last frontier

I suggest you check out RBC's analysis :http://top.rbc.ru/finances/16/06/2010/422089.shtml
Reason: