EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2296

Alexan:

I can't give a breakdown with 100% certainty, but something like this:

It could be like this

Triangle in E

Well, it's not out of the question. Although I personally expect the pair to fall. But it could be up as well. We'll have to wait for the outcome.

Will 1.237 be there today or not?

I'm a long way from being a pro, I could be wrong, but my opinion is that 1.237 is not going to be enough for today. I've had enough for today, I'm done. Maybe tomorrow will be easier, the movement will begin. Good luck, everybody!

Noterday:

Come on, let's bet on a virtual flick =)

When the fall starts I might be wrong (the most alternative is 1.27, but it is unlikely), we might go up and update the lows day after day... 3of3of3 will go down.

A virtual flick is like virtual money.)) I don't know if I'm stupid or if my skis aren't working. Doesn't anyone see the U-turn?

Alexan, what do you think about the euro? I expect the correction to the area of 1.22.

IgorM:

i have an indicator like this:

Turned on my EA on the demo, it went into buy - usually it knows better than me where, as lately I don't understand how it works myself anymore :)

Nice wolf.)))

strangerr:

Alexan, what do you think about the Euro? I expect a correction to 1.22.

We've been talking to people and we've decided.... It's time for the euro to go back down. Maximum up to 1.2360 and then down again. For some reason it seems so.

And about the pound I have a special opinion: I see some kind of terminal formation on the watch and consequently a good shot down to 1,4350. What do you think - possible?

By the way, what's the rubbish on my forum - I'm typing here - all the letters are clearly typed, some just disappear while typing. I've never noticed any problems with the keyboard. I haven't noticed any problems with the keyboard. Oh! And now the letter "p" is missing in "looking closely"... It's just a bit fucked up...

Alexan:

The people and I have consulted and decided.... It's time for the eu to go back down. Maximum to 1.2360 and then down again. For some reason it seems so.

And about the pound I have a special opinion: I see some kind of terminal formation on the watch and consequently a good shot down to 1,4350. What do you think - possible?

By the way, what's the rubbish on my forum - I'm typing here - all the letters are clearly typed, some just disappear while typing. I've never noticed any problems with the keyboard. I haven't noticed any problems with the keyboard. Oh! And now the letter "p" is missing in "looking closely"... It's just a bit fucked up...

Correction if on the euro, also on the pound. And the letters are fine but the forum is getting bogged down.

strangerr:
Correction if on the euro, also on the pound. And the letters are fine, but the forum is stuttering.

So it's just me that's the pussy.

I have a lot of turkeys asking for a move down on the eu, pound, poundjen etc.

P.S. Send me your skype in private, if you don't mind :)

Do you think the pound has finally fallen?

Reason: