EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2299

Today, saw on w1 the final confirmation for myself of what Stranger has been trying unsuccessfully to rub in our faces for a week now.

odiseif:

Don't rush usdchf with the buys yet, only short for now

Redbull:

thanks to SEVER11 for your trawl in the code base. Binded your parameters to the timings and now :)) ! Ready to pay for a nice cognac ... answer where. And for the public, let's report sell again with a low +, but the purchases live, some more closed on profit. We are still growing.

Glad to hear your luck, look in your personal ;-))

so i haven't been following the thread, who is kind enough to tell me where the eu forum has gone up?

EricGR:
so i haven't been following the thread, who is kind enough to tell me where the eu forum has gone up?
While the EU summit lasts for what seems like two more days the euro will rise for two more days and time will judge us all

SEVER11:
while the eU summit lasts for another two days, we think the euro will rise for another two days, and time will judge us all.
When does the summit start and when does it end?

Noterday:
When does the summit start and when does it end?
I caught a glimpse in the car on the radio that they are flying in for two days, I'll look up the exact information on the search engine

Alexan

Yesterday on the yen showed a triangle pattern in wave E

Today at Wozny

Is this some kind of hint that the baksoyen is going to go up?
Reason: