EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2304

Alexan
What are your thoughts on the pound? Looks like the wedge is coming to an end. Remain to finish the fifth and we can have a good walk down.

SEVER11:

the top point is not 1.2555? and what levels do you have there? You pumped up the murey or what?

that's the plan... but I'm afraid we won't make it at this rate... it's pretty clear what happened yesterday)

well, judge/see:

Gold soars to NEW MAXIMUM))

vovan_217:
Gold soared to NEW MAXIMUMs))

So the crisis continues - the weakest currencies go down, the stronger ones will resist

ZS: that's probably why the yen is so flat today.

The fall of the euro cros is holding (the euro pound) ... but the fact that gold soared and the dollar index is still there (slightly up) does not cheer me up)))

In fact, the euro pound is still up ... shit, the euro will not fall ... and I will not see 1.23 today)))

sitting and crying )))))........

Vizard:

...and I won't see 1.23 today )))

I'm sitting here crying )))))........

Not today, but next week for sure.

Yes, I agree...but keep your ear to the ground...the market doesn't care what we think about it....

So, the chif finally touched Fiba 50 from the presumed first in the third after all. Will anything change - or will he continue to spell out his triangle?

P.S. Sorry, almost touched. One and a half points to go.

Mathemat:

So, the chif finally touched Fiba 50 from the presumed first in the third after all. Will anything change - or will he continue to spell out his triangle?

P.S. Sorry, almost touched. One and a half points to go.

And the DOU has not even a hint of a move down. Next week will be interesting.
Reason: