EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2293

I'll add - if all goes as it is - exactly at 14:33 ( UTC ) we will cross this magic line :)))))) At 22405 and if NOT reversed, at 15:09 we will go lower at 22326.

But mind you these are only completely instantaneous values. Of course they will be if they stay like that, but they might change. Of course we can estimate with what probability and in general ..... Well, I'd rather not. So once again excuse me and thank you for your attention - I have gone to my children's sandbox. :))

OK, my fruitful friends :-) We have created two scenarios through our joint efforts. Personally for me the variant by Noterday seems to be more plausible, because the second big model by strangerr does not fit in time on the daily chart.

Grebovik, will the high at 1.2350 be overcome, what do you think?

Any other thoughts and options? Who is more inclined to what scenario? Wake up! :-)

SProgrammer:

Ну так трудно сказать - ну трудно описать точнее. Ну вот сейчас пока до уровня ( ЭТО ЧИФРА именное на текщий момент, завтра будет все меньше и после завтра еще меньше ) 1.24638 пока ее не превысит - можно считать что будет вниз. Но в запрошенном вами горизонте можно еще сказать что имеем такой близкий к стандартному рост. Пока ( это тоже на текущий момент ) 1.22344 не пересечем идя вниз надо считать что идем вверх. НУ вот как-то так. :))

I'll add - if all goes as it is - exactly at 14:33 ( UTC ) we will cross this magic line :)))))) At 22405 and if NOT reversed we will go lower at 15:09 at 22326.

But mind you these are only completely instantaneous values. Of course they will be if they stay like that, but they might change. Of course we can estimate with what probability and in general ..... Well, I'd rather not. So once again excuse me and thank you for your attention - I have gone to my children's sandbox. :))

Range on the breakdown, - good option :-) I'll think about it, thanks!

IgorM:

Well that's twice today 1.2270 - Pivot - level

So which way to go? up/down/ or flat?

:)

At the moment it is more likely to go down to the level of 1.19, energy for that is enough, even the most cold-blooded put stop-loss from the Buy at 1.2270. The first step will go down to 1.22, the bank will think there, but the possibility to fall down will be higher than at 1.The first step is down to 1.2270, the price will think about it, but the probability of the fall will be higher than 1.2270, so there is no way out, it will go even lower, then everyone will remember that the global descending trend didn't go anywhere, the major banks need to insure their risks and to reduce the volume of currency in Euro, the majority will stand against the trend as usually hoping it will bounce up and they will catch the Buy at the bottom, then time will inexorably show that it is not really low, but it is very high. for such a scenario to materialize, the price needs to consolidate and stay in these positions for a few hours, for a reversal it needs to quickly return to the tops

waitra:

Range on the breakdown, is a good option :-) I'll think about it, thanks!

There's nothing new and nothing secret about it. :) And there's no hint at all. :) I only wrote what the indicator showed me. That's all. So maybe you shouldn't think too hard about it. Because it's trivial. :)

SProgrammer:

There's nothing new and there's nothing secret about it. :) And there's no hint. :) I wrote only what the indicator showed me. That's all. So maybe you shouldn't think too hard about it. Because it's trivial. :)

Who said anything about hints? :-) Collecting data for analysis - trivial but effective :-)

Come to our sandbox more often :-D

waitra:

Who said anything about hints? :-) Collecting data for analysis - banal but effective :-)

Come into our sandbox more often :-D

Well, no. There's some people throwing poo around. :)

FXlike:

Now it is more likely that it will go down to the level of 1.19, energy for that is enough, even the most cold-blooded put stop-loss from the Buy at 1.2270. The first stage will go down to 1.22, there it will think, but there the probability of falling will be even higher than at 1.the first step is down to 1.2270, it will think about it, but the probability of the fall will be higher than 1.2270, so there is no way out, it will go even lower, then everyone will remember that the global descending trend didn't go anywhere, the major banks need to insure their risks and to reduce the volume of currency in Euro, the majority will stand against the trend as always, hoping that it will bounce up and they will catch the Buy at the bottom, then time will inexorably show that it is not going down, but really up. for this scenario to occur, the price has to fix and stay there for several hours, for the reversal it has to go back to the tops

then I think we can use pending orders around 1.2270 with a small TP

SProgrammer:

Oh, no. There's some people throwing poo around. :)

Who? o_0 Type it in the mail, I don't think I've ever seen that before.

waitra:

Who? o_0 Type in a private message, I don't think I've seen that before.

Oh, come on, you don't want to do that. It's okay. I'm just saying. Forget it. :)
Reason: