EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2197

as strangerr wrote, it will be like this.

Goje >>:
Не спешите делать скоропостижные выводы. Это то же не значит что цена сразу же должна помчатся к 1.3

Thanks for the clarification, I wanted to charge the whole deposit to buy with the target 1.3 :))

P.S. Don't joke like that next time, I could barely sit in my chair.

P.P.S. Regarding conclusions, I'm in no hurry. But I'm not interested in global aims yet. And all because most likely not only my deals are not moved anywhere, so they cannot destabilize the market in any way, and therefore they will not work against me personally.

I guess it's worth reading Hazin

http://fintimes.km.ru/obzory/krizis/11332

Does anyone here use Ninja? I did find the volume turkey, though. FootPrint called. I am trying it out now. Maybe someone has a good experience with it?

I am currently running one robot downloaded from the net on the Euro and the Pound (on the demo for now). In principle it gives good results, but only if not to overload the depo. The trading robot has some good results. If you want to know about it, take a look. If you want to know how to make it work better, please do not hesitate to comment. I lost the first depo, but I put it on 6 or 7 pairs at once, so I did not have enough depo.

So what about ninji? Nobody used it?

Who has any ideas about the Eva situation ????????????

Alexan, check your personal line.

Goje писал(а) >>
Alexan look in your inbox

>> Thanks! I read another forum with this dude, but this one is fresher! :)

Bocman >>:

У кго какие идеи по ситуации с евой ????????????

Reason: