EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2196

a dream in your hand
Bocman >>:

Эти гэпы долбанные снятся уже и вот сегодня приснилось что будет не большой и ВНИЗ

I think that if the Eurodollar breaks through 1.246 it will go lower...

But from 18/06/2010 - definitely north

;)

down to 1.19 I think

So. a new week has begun.

Many forecasters and analysts (I mean this branch) kept saying that there will be new highs, the march to 1,30 is a done deal. But no, we were wrong again, we are in the 23rd.

The question is, how much of this rant is wasted?

"Ranting" is fine. Discuss various possible options. It is not wasted. At the very least, it adds an understanding of market situations, an understanding of one's own capabilities.

Today's fall does not exclude the reversal situation, it's just a matter of speaking. It may raise in a week or two in the flat.

In the given situation I am working on the exception of the only variant of events development - a sharp rise.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

So. a new week has begun.

Many forecasters and analysts (I mean this branch) kept saying that there will be new highs, the march to 1,30 is a done deal. But no, we were wrong again, we are in the 23rd.

The question is, how much of this rant is wasted?

so it's interesting. now the branch is dying down, it's getting worse - no idle ranting

I disagree. Empty fictions are really unnecessary here. This "down to 1.19 I think" doesn't improve the thread one bit.
But I don't mind by any means, your position is marked there in the form of orders. Unless it's a demo, then I object :))) Then it's cheating.

And if it is a real, then it is not an empty fantasy, but the trader's opinion. You can and should reckon with the opinion backed by money.

Lord_Shadows >>:

Итак. началась новая неделя.

Многие прогнозисты и аналитики (я имею ввиду данную ветку) твердили, что будут новые максимумы, поход к 1,30 уже дело решённое. Ан нет, опять не угадали, стоим уже в 23-ей.

Вот и вопрос, сколько можно впустую разглагольствовать?

It's okay to be silent.

gip писал(а) >>

Disagree. Empty fictions are really not needed here. This "down to 1.19 I think" does not improve the branch at all.
But I don't mind by any means, your position is marked there in the form of orders. Unless it's a demo, then I object :))) Then it's cheating.

And if it is a real, then it is not an empty fantasy, but the trader's opinion. You can and must respect the opinion backed by the money.

this is real 10 000, two sell orders of 0.3 lot and 0.2 lot. when i say i think it is short for "i expect decrease as a higher probability event".

the target 1.19 looks like a drawn-out one, i agree, but i always take the take position further and almost never take it, i exit by trawl. i took 1.19 as a target because of the following considerations: look at the two nearest tops of the red zigzag, how much the last top broke through the previous one, i put the same amount of time down from the nearest bottom. if the last bottom was higher than the previous one, i would buy it now, but it is lower, therefore the divergent triangle is gone

Lord_Shadows >>:

Итак. началась новая неделя.

Многие прогнозисты и аналитики (я имею ввиду данную ветку) твердили, что будут новые максимумы, поход к 1,30 уже дело решённое. Ан нет, опять не угадали, стоим уже в 23-ей.

Вот и вопрос, сколько можно впустую разглагольствовать?

Don't jump to conclusions. It does not mean that the price should immediately rush to 1.3