EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2171

The cable had its say after all, the bastard. He should have found the Fib clusters at the very top of the channel, 25-30 pips higher than I entered...

And he hasn't said everything yet, that's the funny thing.

Lord_Shadows >>:

Прогресс не остановить. рынки будут всё импульсивнее, циклы будут всё сжиматься и сжиматься, пока в один прекрасный момент кто-то случайно не запустит в торговую сеть програмку под названием "ПИПЕЦ".

The beta was launched on the 6th

Mathemat писал(а) >>

So, I take it that it's now safe to go quietly down the mountain and systematically cover the whole herd? :)

I think you can do that, too, it's a perfect hit.

No, no, not that primitive. One level doesn't suit me, I need a cluster of Fibs and extra confirmations. This time on all three pairs played today, the extra confirmations were their channels.

When I put a lantern light on for a couple of days, then I look and I'm bound to get it somewhere, somewhere for sure. And it doesn't matter whether I put it in the right way or not. And right now I have hit exactly 38 and 61 levels "triggered", although when I was setting it, I was only dabbling from nothing to do and was drawing pictures. Before, there were stones, bones, beans, coffee grounds, and now chips.

baltik >>:

Думаю и тут тоже можно, точное попадание

I wouldn't do that today

gip писал(а) >>
When I've built a lantern for a couple of days, then I look and I'm sure I'll get somewhere, somewhere exactly. And it doesn't really matter if I put it in right or wrong. And right now I have hit exactly 38 and 61 levels "triggered", although when I was setting it, I was only dabbling from nothing to do and was drawing pictures. Before, there were stones, bones, beans, coffee grounds, and now chips.

You can try pulling on eurobox, and from the review drag e.g. eurocad :)

Here is the same picture, but a bit more complicated (hand made, so it may not match in some places :) )

gip >>:
Так ведь бета-версию 6-го числа и запускали
Apparently it didn't fully work, someone put a hamburger on Esc-p... :))

Where the hell is she going?

Mathemat писал(а) >>
No, no, not so primitive. One level does not suit me, I need a cluster of Fib and additional confirmations. This time on all three pairs I played today, the additional confirmations were their channels.

What's not a cluster ?

And now with the levels.

True, the second entry is fucked up, but even now one can enter at the breakdown of the first resistance...

Reason: