EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2178

That's a great move, that's what I call a correction.

Usually like this. I'll wait for the Americans.

at 30 min a flat, I wonder... what will happen next

A breakdown of 1.25 would be landmark.

And vice versa... ;)

Fuck them, these corrections. You can never be sure of anything.

P.S. My mother told me: do not trade, son, on corrections, you will become a little goat. And now I feel a complete dickhead, because I have changed yesterday's very successful rules - and lost almost everything done yesterday, or rathermost of it :)

Don't mind me, it's emotion. History repeats itself twice and fools do it many times...

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Fuck them, these corrections. You can never be sure of anything.

P.S. My mother told me: do not trade, son, on corrections, you will become a little goat. And now I feel like a real dickhead, because I have changed yesterday's very successful rules - and lost almost everything I did yesterday, or rathermost of it :)

>> check out the private line.

Interesting thing I noticed .... (or maybe the indicator does not work correctly). i redid the cluster indicator of the surgeon (i removed the currencies and put gold, silver, oil, Dow Jones, MMvb, Nadakompozit and the eura left), God forgive me for interfering in other people's indicators ...and noticed that the dollar is trying to keep the average level among the currencies and indices .... that all revolve around the dollar index .....

Crawling... ;)

LeoV >>:

Please give me a link to these pictures where you can see the history of currencies
Reason: