EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2174

Mathemat >>:

Остался осси, который тоже, похоже, потихоньку завершает движение.

What is "ossi"? AUD?

NikT_58 >>:
Да я все про Ниробу.

It's already fun, but it'll be twice as fun when and if it's 1.0 and you're still niroba and admiring as you have since 1.28 :)))

gip >>:

Уже прикольно, но будет в два раза прикольней, когда и если будет 1.0, а ты всё будешь ниробу поминать и восхищаться, как поминаешь с уровня 1.28 :)))
It's our job to remember everything, there's no getting around it.

Swetten >>:
Что такое "осси"? AUD?

Yeah. It's also often called an aussie.

P.S. I opened 4 trades down on it, and entered in the middle of the 3rd wave, kind of late. But this wave is on the daily market :) ...

But in one day it moved almost three figures, and all the time it was strictly following its descending channel. Well done ossi, disciplined. I will keep at it, as it is not over yet. It's hard to talk about long term targets, as only the local five is nearing the end.

Mathemat >>:

Ага. Его еще часто аусси зовут.

P.S. Я открыл на нем 4 сделки вниз, причем вошел в самом разгаре 3-й волны, типа поздно. Правда, эта волна - на дневках :) ...

Но за один сегодняшний день он протопал почти три фигуры, причем все это время строго следовал своему нисходящему каналу. Молодец осси, дисциплинированный. Буду держать дальше, т.к. движняк еще не закончился. О дальних целях говорить трудно, т.к. к концу блиится только локальная пятера.

Aussie is expected to bounce back????? because I have a 900p drawdown and am wondering what to do....

Mathemat >>: О дальних целях говорить трудно, т.к. к концу блиится только локальная пятера.
0.75 is tempting... ;)

0.75 doesn't seem unrealistic, quite possible.

по аусси откат ожидается????? а то у меня просадка в 900 п висит, вот сижу думаю, что делать....

Wow, you're in for a real treat. Did you buy at the very top of the course or what?

There will be a pullback - but probably a couple of hundred more to go down before the correction. I mean, we'll have to correct 1100. Not that much of a correction, of course. At a rough guess it is 62% of the full length of the third one on the daily sheets, i.e. 5-6 points up. And you will have to fix the remaining 500 points of loss, otherwise you will become a long-term investor.

kosja4ok писал(а) >>
Aussie is expected to bounce back????? because I have a 900p drawdown and I'm wondering what to do....

AUD from 0.8443 up to 0.8588. stop-0.8393 Good luck!

Mathemat >>:

0.75 не кажется нереальным, вполне возможна.

Ого, ты попал, причем круто. Ты закупился на самой верхушке курса, что ли?

Будет откат - но, наверно, еще пару сотен прошагает вниз до коррекции. Т.е. придется 1100 корректировать. Столько не откорректирует, конечно. Навскидку - процента 62 от полной длины третьей на дневках, т.е. фигур 5-6 вверх. А остальные 500 пунктов убытка придется фиксить, а то в долгосрочного инвестора превратишься.

I bought at 92.60 (when they upped the bid) I am glad that the lot is not big, I can hold another 1000p.

Why this dilution? It won't be back to 0.93 for a while yet, if the Wave Principle is to be believed. A few months, I think. Though anything is possible.

Eh, that's where they come from, investors...

Reason: