EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2166

Lesta писал(а) >>

less talk, more action

There's one smart guy here, and he's telling me. Will they understand...? Sir, that's not for you.

I've never seen so many tapered triangles in one place before:

It's the ossi, the M5.

trading option levels

Fibo rules :)

Complete lack of supports

Mathemat >>:

Столько сужающихся треугольников в одном месте я еще не видел:

Это осси, М5.

Greetings.

Think about it, if they really go to 1.17 now... what will you see?

Hi all!

Shall we update the low today?

EricGR писал(а) >>

you are a man, just stare at your indicators and make your own predictions instead of waiting for someone to do it for you and drop the fish ... learn for yourself... yeah, yeah... Yes, and it's not rude, it's a piece of advice)

I can't understand what Zhenya is writing here to whom...? Damn fishmonger)))))-gy-gy If you condemning people knew Zhenya's TM... there would be few who would say anything here...

I trade by my own rules and my own technology. There are beginners on this forum who believe in the predictions of UV FORTE, and as you put it eat fish, but the trouble is that the fish is stunted.

Bocman писал(а) >>

I trade by my own rules and my own technology. There are beginners on this forum who take Forte's predictions on faith, and as you put it eat fish.

You gonna post every sneeze here?

Good morning, everyone.

Infos to think about...

The euro, exchanges and copper prices fell while Germany banned unsecured short selling, reinforcing the view that the crisis is worsening.
RBC-Ukraine, 19.05.2010, Tokyo, 05:38

The euro has slipped to a four-year low against the dollar and exchanges and copper prices have fallen, while Germany has banned decidedly bearish deals, fuelling speculation that the European debt crisis will worsen. Bloomberg has this to say.

The euro fell below 1.22 per dollar for the first time since April 17, 2006: it was trading at 1.2159 at 10:05 a.m. in Tokyo. The MSCI Asia-Pacific index lost 0.9 per cent, falling to 115.33 points. The Standard & Poor's 500 index was down 0.9 per cent, following a 1.4 per cent fall in US interest rates by yesterday's close in New York. 10-year Treasury securities were offered at a rate 11 basis points lower at 2.7%.

Euro and exchange losses increased as German financial services regulator BaFin temporarily banned uncovered short sales and uncovered credit-default swaps of eurozone government bonds (starting today). The ban also applies to uncovered short sales of shares in 10 banks and insurance companies, which will last until 31 March 2011, BaFin said yesterday.

"It looks like the Germans are concerned about some external circumstance that the market is not aware of," said Michael O'Rourke, senior market strategist at BTIG LLC in Yardley, Pennsylvania. "It almost looks like panic, which will further undermine confidence in the markets. They have done as badly as they can with this messaging."

"This is a serious, fundamental mistake that will have dire consequences," Mark Grant, managing director of Southwest Securities Inc. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, wrote in a note to system clients. Germany has made "a clear attempt to control financial markets around the world with this move, while they are asking investors to provide funding," he argues.

NikT_58 >>:

А вот прикинь,если они и вправду сейчас в 1.17.. пойдут что можно будет увидеть.

1.17? Well not before the quid's global trend turns. And there has never been such a thing in history :)

What's up, guys? Yesterday's predictions came true!
Reason: