EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2168

Fail a little more and I'll start shopping.

Goje >>:
Еще немного провалимся и начну закупать.
what is the target (closing price) for purchases?

Bocman писал(а) >>

Dear FORTE I am also not the first year in forex and my main indices are moving linkers and oscillators, so in order to talk about those figures you called correction should look at least H4 and not 5 and 15 and on H4 we came close and flew away to the given price from the middle line of the moving link, moreover, you should look where it is looking !!!!

Don't stop people from losing

I don't want to sound like an oracle, but I think a reversal or a deep correction is coming on H4. What is your opinion, gentlemen traders?

torgus, post pictures here, why go on radical? The links lead nowhere, not to the picture, just to radical.ru.

torgus писал(а) >>
Не хочу показаться оракулом, но по-моему, на Н4 назревает разворот или глубокая коррекция. Ваше мнение, господа трейдеры?

ON N4, IT'S A REVERSAL FOR SURE! :) REVERSAL MEDIUM TERM, ANTICIPATED REVERSAL ZONE: 1,1900-1,2100, SO WE ARE GOING TO GO DOWN!

there's going to be a sharp hitting of the stops under 50%-mi, wait for a powerful upward momentum!

1.2108 I think he'll take today.

And then we'll have to see. There should be a correction.

We will decide on its strength.

She's a pain in the ass, oira. It keeps calving and calving...

And the cable's in no hurry to come down.

But the Aussie's a beauty today!

Mathemat >>:

Замучила она уже, ойра. Все чего-то телится, телится...

Да и кабель как-то не очень вниз спешит.

А вот австралиец сегодня красава!

It's always dull on Europeans. The Americans, on the other hand, will have a drive after 18!

A news release apparently awaits.
Reason: