EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2177

Is that name "Mikhail Andreyevich" real or not yet?

:)

P.S. Zhenya, the shaitan has bewitched you into contacting brokkoshka! Get it out of there before it's too late.

gip писал(а) >>

I'm not sure if it's a real name or not yet?

:)

P.S. Zhenya, the devil put you in touch with brokkoshka! Get out of there before it's too late.

This is the second terminal... I have the main one on a different screen... I use it to watch futures as well...

And about brokbusinessbank you do not need to remember I just have a terminal and what is the DC is not his business...

gip писал(а) >>
Don't you consider the current upward channel? And the upward movement doesn't seem to have ended.

it's gone... it's off 23%, so we're going down...

forte928 >>:

его уже нет..от 23%отбилось значит вниз валим..

Greetings.

I'm without eyes at the moment, but still up is not finished.

I think so.

We'll decide by the end of the week - where to?

Well basically yes, now the Chinamen are helping to break the lower boundary of the upward channel.

FreeLance писал(а) >>

We'll decide by the end of the week - where to?

Early next week, the euro's rise is heading for a correction...

So now the trend has already broken. The bounce was there, the channels are there, the target match above the current level is marked, the timing of the retracement targets is OK. We must be in a correction.

This situation is usually observed on the lower TF, when before the end of the trend it starts breaking, followed by attempts to continue the move and often such pullbacks gather lots, pushing the movement further in the direction, and then sharply changes direction and goes in the opposite direction... now the situation is similar with the only difference that in this case the major players play the first role, on the lower TF these roles play the middle link and everyone else always weaves in the tail collecting lots...