EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2165

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>
Gianni, I'm sorry, but I don't believe it... there was no mention of you cancelling the corrections and of you cancelling the 1.2265 target. You just need to learn to accept mistakes as part of any truthfully working system and then everything will go faster. And you won't be afraid and you will be in full control and trading will be very profitable.

I'm not going to prove what and how I do, but at that moment I had to make a quick decision, and it was made after small checks on all TFs and all showed that at the moment there were three signals to strengthen the fall, so I immediately stopped thinking about a correction.

forte928 писал(а) >>

What a correction to 1.2 with a breakdown to 1.1950 maybe 1.1850

Two variants of the scenarios - first exit to 1.2615 and from there to 1.1975 with a failure to 1.1875...The second exit to 1.2884 with the subsequent move down to 1.2055

Here are your predictions of yesterday's movement.

As you can see we did not see 1 26 let alone 128 so before you write that you had better not say anything.

>> don't become an idiot.

forte928 >>:

Я то и не собираюсь доказывать то что и как я делаю просто в тот момент нужно было принимать быстро решения и оно было принято после небольших проверок по всем ТФ и все кпоказала что на данный момент было готово три сигнала на усиление падения, поэтому о коррекции я сразу же и перестал думать..

You changed your mind but didn't write. You should not want to prove it, otherwise why write anything at all with an assertive tone...?

In any case, good luck and happy trends!

Bocman >>:

Два варинта сценария - первый выход к 1.2615 и от туда к 1.1975 с провалом к 1.1875..второй выходим к 1.2884 с последующим ходом вниз к 1.2055

Вот твои вчерашние прогнозы движения

So much for common sense.

Greetings.

Bocman писал(а) >>

Two scenarios - first exit to 1.2615 and from there to 1.1975 with a breakdown to 1.1875...Second exit to 1.2884 with a subsequent move down to 1.2055

Here are your movement predictions from yesterday

About this I do not argue, but oektivno I can say that in addition to the figures there are bollinger lines and averages, which determine the subsequent points, the reversal and the rate of weakening of the trend + signal on the oscillator which at 1.At M15 (M5) there was a rising wedge that identified a very good entry point to sell. Subsequently, at M5 there is a signal to strengthen the fall at 2265, plus two more signals for the fall and a very strong signal at M15 crossing the averages and at H4 the signal line for the downward move.

forte928 писал(а) >>

On this I do not argue but objektivno I can say that in addition to the numbers there are bollinger lines and averages that determine the next points, the reversal and the speed of the weakening of the trend + signal on the oscillator which at the time of 1.At M15 (M5) there was a rising wedge that identified a very good entry point to sell. Subsequently, at M5 there is a signal to strengthen the fall at 2265, followed by two more signals of falling and very strong at M15 - crossing averages and at H4 - downward movement signal line.

Mr. Forte, I'm also not the first year in forex and my main indicators are moving Bollinger and oscillators, so in order to talk about those figures you called correction should look at least H4 and not 5 and 15 and on H4 we approach and fly away almost to the given price from the middle line of the Bollinger, and you have to look where the hell he looks!!!!

On M5 there is a signal for failure with a 250p move, this is the last frontier for an attack on the EuR....

The bollinger compression and the formation of a wedge on M1 and M5...+ Diouver...

Bocman писал(а) >>

Dear FORTE I am also not the first year in forex and my main indices are moving muwings and oscillators, so in order to talk about those figures you called correction should look at least H4 and not 5 and 15 but on H4 we approach and fly up to the given price from the midline, moreover, you need to look where he is looking !!!!

Oopsy tragedy.....

Bocman >>:

Два варинта сценария - первый выход к 1.2615 и от туда к 1.1975 с провалом к 1.1875..второй выходим к 1.2884 с последующим ходом вниз к 1.2055

Вот твои вчерашние прогнозы движения

И вот как видимни 1 26 ни тем более 128 мы не увидели так вот прежде чем такое писать лучше промолчи

Не становись НЕРОБОЙ

you are a man, just stare at your indicators and make your own predictions instead of waiting for someone to do it for you and drop the fish ... learn for yourself... yeah, yeah... Yes, and this is not rude but advice)

I can't understand what Zhenya is writing here to whom...? Damn fishmonger)))))-gy-gy If you condemning people knew Zhenya's TM... there would be few who would say anything here...

less talk, more action

Reason: