EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2125

Mathemat >>:

Спасибо, Игорь, обязательно гляну.

P.S. Цель по евре наконец-то достигнута млять!

Alexei, hello.

I wouldn't be so categorical... I don't see any reason to stop.

Tantrik >>:

Вообще gip считает, что флуд что нет, я по его просбе свои посты затёр....

Yes, thank you. I have to restrain myself a bit.

---

Igor seems to be crazy about the trend and does not know that there is another market at a different time. And then there's a little bit of verbal diarrhea.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Look at the daily, weekly and monthly charts for full insight... I think the answer is obvious.

The question is whether Sisyphus will be found to catch the trend stone and roll it uphill.

you think right sir...

I gave you the picture of the situation and it has already been confirmed two times, the question is if you still need to know the reversal points - correction, not pullbacks as Niroba believes...

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Thanks, Igor, I'll be sure to have a look.

P.S. The eu goal is finally fucking achieved!

The target has not been reached if it is 20p and they must always be taken as 15p is essentially a 4-lot whole for another half a lot

What about my last little prediction on the previous page? The one that closed with a minus. Where was I wrong? Wavesmen, justify, if you please, samvuple, or whatever the word is.

forte928 писал(а) >>

The target is unreachable if it is 20pts away and they must always be taken because 15pts in 4 lots is in fact a whole stack for another half a lot.

That's for sure! Today the risk of 0.5 lots, on the pound in the middle of the trend gave as a result 170% of the depo.(when, will I come back to the real....)

Tantrik писал(а) >>

That's for sure! Today the risk of 0.5 lots, in the pound in the middle of the trend gave 170% of the deposit. (When will I come back to the real one....)

You should not enter in the middle of a trend but at the end of a correction

>> and if you know where to go

forte928 писал(а) >>

You should not enter in the middle of a trend but at the end of a correction

and if you know where to go next

First there were minilots on the earnings I bought 05 and then I was adding.... The aim was to avoid risk.

Here's the chart.

Files:

joo писал(а) >>
What about my last little prediction on the previous page? The one that closed with a minus. Where was I wrong? Wavesmen, justify, if you please, samvuple, or whatever their name is.

what you expected a reversal there was in fact a pullback to the upside...in my picture you can see that the price reversed at 38y2 and went into a retracement and when you look at the lower one you'll see that the price rebounded from 61.8 rise and kept going

forte928 >>:

правильно мыслите сударь..

Я давал картинку развития ситуации и это уже двано подтверждено к какой точке идем вопрос в том что нужно знать еще точки разворота - коррекции, ане откатов как это считает Нироба..

Please don't be familiar...

P.S. It's still fun to pop into the thread once in a while. Still looking for 100% entry here.

Reason: