EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1059

strangerr писал(а) >>

Just kidding about the maniac, what do you think about a move towards 1.32?

1.34 is looking good so far.

forte928 >>:

1.34 пока просматривается хорошо.

Forte, how are you getting on with your indicator, have you managed to automate the whole thing?

1.3280 is also promising, but there is one moment, at the moment one of the options is 1.38 with the further move to 1.4 (1.3858 a pullback to 1.3630 - strong consolidation levels by the way), but maybe 1.3858 and then reversal to 1.34. I cannot say for sure, I am working on the divergence and reversal system.

strangerr писал(а) >>

Forte, how do you do with your indicator, did you manage to automate it?

I practically rebuilt an internal algorithm for calculating the zigzag on the basis of which the constructions were made, there are new moments both in time and in calculation of time, it is just necessary to coordinate many parameters, and I also found the interior moments, which are impossible to detect simply by setting periods for an indicator - it turns out that for any oscillator it is necessary to consider a group value when searching for exact values, not always one period gives what is necessary to build a system, sometimes you have to go over a few

But if you want to automate at least partially, you have to first teach the algorithm to work with it. for example, it's easy to draw trend lines and it's much harder to teach the system to make decisions using them.

CVEK- did you get my email in your inbox

forte928 >>:
Но что бы хотябы частично автоматизировать нужно сначала ручками научить алгоритм работать. теже трендовые линии построить их просто, а научить систему используя их принимать решения - это уже намного сложнее. но всеравно часть автоматизации есть и она очень помогает, но хочется что бы было больше..

I didn't mean to create atas, but to automate the construction of trend lines and the calculation of targets based on the construction points.

I have now on m15, the closest target is 1.3502 after the pivot point is formed (it is not there yet), the next one is 1.3451.

strangerr писал(а) >>

I didn't mean to create atsses, but to automate the trend lines and calculate targets based on the points of construction.

I'm working on automation of channels and at the same time I'm going to automate trend lines, because there is almost one algorithm there and then we can rely on it... I made an oscillator based on demark and FFT (although you can use HP filter with a high alpha coefficient) to select the main low-frequency carrier, so it can select moments of speculative emissions - which of course can be automated and used for ATS.

strangerr писал(а) >>
I have now on m15, the nearest target is 1.3502 after the pivot point (it is not there yet), the next one is 1.3451.

turning point will come in 8 hours - the price is in the zone of strong reversal movement - it is on my picture marked two vertical lines with two arrows pointing down, during the construction there was a shift and therefore the reversal is delayed.

Reason: