EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2119

Who rides with me - do not forget to fix at 70.0-100.0 and on :)

I thought it was going to go to Z885250400296

ok, about the Grail another time

coming with you))))

FXlike писал(а) >>

Now it will go up if it breaks 1.2687, i.e. the point has moved lower

This point is called a 60p correction at 1.2678

Hmmm...strange, no sign below 1.255 yet...looks like someone really big is buying)

P.S.

And poundbucks continues its movement ... strengthened at 1.491 and 1.490 at 0.5 lots each).... stop-losses at 1.482 moved)

Synexs >>:

хм...странно, а ниже 1.255 пока никак...

Do you think there's no way? We'll see before 4pm MSC :)

Synexs писал(а) >>

Hmmm...strange, but no sign below 1.255 yet...looks like someone really big is buying

someone really big, but very glupy? i think it's a horde of anti-trenders at alpari, they buy bai on the whole depo, and then at the nearest low, they catch their rightful mk

smptrader.lv here after registration sostratos 2 times a day for free

IgorM писал(а) >>

Do you think so? We will see till 4 pm Moscow time :)

I think you are right, let's see what will happen next) maybe we will touch 1.25, or maybe we will go up) the swings are very strange)

Synexs >>:

Да думаю Вы правы) посмотрим, что будет дальше) может и коснемся 1.25, а может и вверх потихоньку) уж очен странные качельки идут)

nothing strange - look at the charts, not the quotes, there will be a jump, but not sure which way at first

Synexs: уж очен странные качельки идут)

There is nothing strange about it. Right now the most clear and understandable figure within the second correction wave is developing - the final impulse down from the starting point 1.2683.

Imho, the eu target is still 1.2526 or so. I have been waiting for it for a long time - after a not very good sell. And then bounce upwards. This is also imho.

The most usual form of a correction wave is a flat (wave pattern): a bit against the main trend (wave A), then back as much (wave B, which is now nearing completion; it will form a double local bottom), and finally an impulsive wave C, which is usually much longer than the first two, A and B.

It may be another way (I am not God), but for now the scenario described above seems to be the most probable.

I apologize if anyone has a strong dislike for the Wave Principle. Synexs, you are at least a little bit of a waveologist, aren't you?

Reason: