EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2126

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

Please don't be familiar...

P.S. It's still fun to pop into the thread once in a while. Still looking for 100% entry here.

Why are they looking - for example I entered yesterday with an accuracy of 5p to the upside and at the calculation point the price collapsed precisely this morning...

forte928 >>:

почему ищут - я например вчера с точностью в 5п вошел на рост и в точке расчета цена точно обвалилась сегодня утром..

1. Real?

2. How much % did you earn?

P.S. Eugene, those words (in P.S.) were not to you.

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

1. Real?

2. How much % earned?

i have not tried the latest developments for real - i need to find peculiarities that are currently being tested, after which i will switch to real - because testing and real trading is fraught with consequences - and i am fine-tuning new depo increase technique.

I have already developed it, but it needs to be optimized, otherwise it is not convenient to work with one pair, the terminal lags when you have two indicators in one calculation with more than 15 simple indicator calculations.

forte928 >>:

последние разработки на реал не ставил - нужно выявить особености - которые в данный момент тестируються - после чего перейду на реал - потому что тестирование и реальная торговля череваты последствиями - да и новую технику увеличения депо отлаживаю..

на основе того что было разработано, но еще нужно оптимизировать иначе работать на одной паре даже неудобно тормозиться терминал при двух индикатороах в одно более 15 простых индикаторных расчетов

OK, I'll ask the question another way...

I've been watching your builds and projections for a long time. And what I want to know is this.

What's the purpose of this for you. Is it just to work it out? Selling signals? Attracting to PAMM?

And if you have a real account, do you work there using your own (new, old, all kinds of) developments and constructions?

The simplest example of the current movement - knowing that it is a small correction I did not take profit and just waited for the continuation of the trend...

The picture shows how the price in the correction pushed away from the average of the Senior TF khaki dashed line...

Lord_Shadows писал(а) >>

OK, I'll ask the question another way...

I've been watching your builds and projections for a long time. And what I want to know is this.

What's the purpose of this for you. Is it just to work it out? Selling signals? Attracting to PAMM?

If you have a real account, do you trade on it using your own ( new, old, various) developments and constructions?

The first phase is engaging in PAMM..the next is to achieve the goal that I had 2.5 years ago, and which has now been confirmed by the calculations that were made at the time when I first started Forex, with further automation, but this task is much harder and at which we now work together in the team.

forte928 >>:

Первый этап это привлечение в ПАММ..последующее это достижение той цели и которая у меня уже 2.5 года назад была и которая на данный момент получила подтверждение тем расчетам которые были сделаны на тот момент когда только начинал заниматься форексом, с дальнейшей автоматизацией, но эта задача намного сложнее и над которой сейчас мы в двоем в команде и работаем..
I see. So you're not wasting your carp.

joo >>:
А как же мой небольшой последний прогноз на предыдущей станице? Тот, который с минусом закрылся. В чем я был не прав? Волновики, обоснуйте, будте так любезны, самвупле, или как там по ихнему.

Honestly, now I can't figure out what the eura is doing. Probably forming an irregular ("wrong" wave flat). What has been developing in the last 24 hours or even more looks more like a 3-3-3-3-3 diagonal: no sign of a clear, clear impulse completing the B is in sight. Well, that's what B is, to be almost unrecognisable in structure. But the diagonal suggests optimism that this wave will end soon.

2 forte928: Thanks for the pictures, they are interesting. And 20 pips to the target is just a little bit with my open volume...

2 Lord_Shadows: Hi Konstantin. Late: opened a micropose up from 1.2628 with a small stop :)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Honestly, right now I can't figure out what the eura is doing. Probably forming an irregular wave flat. What has been developing in the last 24 hours or even more looks more like a 3-3-3-3-3 diagonal: no signs of a clear, clear impulse completing the B are visible. Well, that's what B is, to be almost unrecognisable in structure. But the diagonal suggests optimism that this wave will end soon.

2 forte928: Thanks for the pictures, they are interesting. And 20 pips to the target is just a little bit with my open volume...

2 Lord_Shadows: Hi Konstantin. Too late: I opened a micropose from 1.2628 with a small stop :)

Alexey there is no reason to close positions when the direction is all down to the points below

I have a good feeling about the market, I've got a good feeling about the market, I've got a good feeling about the price, I've got a good feeling about the market, I've got a good feeling about the price.

At the moment the fourth wave will form with a pivot point of 1.2593 1.2577 after which the fifth wave will make a move of 205 pips to the point of 1.2400-1.2385.

Reason: