EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2132

forte928 >>:

научись ловить все входы и приращать депо в два раза хотябы за сутки это уже тебе самому будет приятно..А точка разворота у мен была в той зоне то указывал ночью..я сейчас вхожу на машках и дашка..(макушках и донышках)..знаю где будет флет где тренд когда ускориться.. ту работу которую провел я не смогбы сделать без помощи рядом идущего человека и увидеть свои ошибки, форекс - это работа и намногоинтелектуальнее чем многим кажется но когда ты начинаешь получать ответы на те вопросы которые получают водтверждение то это уже просто искуство того как ты приращаешь депо..В понедельник я проверял стратегию работы по наитию увеличил демо в при раза - потом были ошибки, но сегодняшний день показал что тактика правильная +320 -20 когда не видишь входа закройся и просто наблюдай..

That's where I agree with you 100 percent ;)

Good luck!

forte928 писал(а) >>

I've been trying to catch all your entries and you'll get twice the deposit in one day... You'll be glad of it... I've been in the pivot point overnight... I enter now on Tubes and Dash (tops and bottoms)... I know where the flat is and when the trend is going to accelerate... I can't do the work I've done without the help of others and see my mistakes, forex is work and it's more complicated than it seems to many people but when you get answers to questions that are confirmed it's just an art of increasing my deposit ... On Monday I tested a strategy following a hunch, increased the demo by half - then there were mistakes, but today showed me a correct tactic +320 -20 when you can't see the entry, close and just watch ...

And I see where, but do not know how much, I open in that direction and do not hurry to close, covered with gray, miss a couple of corrections against my trend, then I close, but for a long time still shaking in his sleep)

I have a gap at 1.2311, what's the logic behind it? 23 is a good round number, but what if I miss it, I may add another 10 just in case, the total is 2310. What if everybody thinks so, I may add another pip and the result is 1.2311 - as good as it gets))) I'm worried and try to close, I may leave it to the wind

Maybe that's how we finish this move ... and then a correction.

I think it's the beginning of the fifth ... just starting to understand the waves ... so ... I DON'T KNOW

forte928 >>:

если и будем падать то до 1.2000 при том что там следующий уровень достижения удлиненная третья волна..а если нет то коррекция вверх..на четвертую.. но пятница не тот день что бы в понедельник быть растроенным - до 17-00 все сделки рекомендуется закрыть внутридневным трейдерам..

Thank you, Forte.

I have closed all my deals to hell, of course I know all this myself, but I still need to talk to someone,
i got a small profit during the week, but in any case it is better than a margin call :-)

I have already switched off the terminal ;-)

Spain's main stock indices fell by more than 7 per cent in trading on 14 May. Shares in the country's largest bank, Santander, fell by more than 6 per cent. This was the stock market's reaction to the government's plan to cut public spending and the euro's plunge to a 14-month low.

I have a feeling it's going to be 1.1.....

I think on April 28 I posted this chart on the page 2061 I think we have broken through 2 goals and reached the 3rd one, but no way to move further without correction.

I will try to explain why: the 3rd approach to the border of the channel is always a breakthrough target and we got 1 2060, let's have a look, we will see the next targets as the movement develops

forte928 >>:

Правильно мыслишь насчет гепа

Is it right that it will be up, or that it won't happen again?

I think it's going to go up.

Sorento >>:
многое говорит о том, что поезд на "юга" отправится 16.11.09...

At least a decade wrong...

And I think I've figured out the cable: there is a tapering triangle on M30 - with all its implications(the top line, i.e. resistance, is still unclear and drawn conventionally).

Reason: