EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2219

I bet three quid, the deposit is 37, and I see already -5. And now only, the profit is +6,4. What next, I do not know. I will try again buoy!

Guys, it's only buy now.

strangerr >>:
Ребята, сейчас only buy.
Tomorrow the critical level will be 1.2440. If we hold above it, there is a good chance to go to 1.27-1.28

I bet three quid, the deposit is 37, and I see already -5. And now only, the profit is +6,4. What next, I do not know. I will try again buoy!

strangerr >>:
Ребята, сейчас only buy.

Only "buoy" and grider :)

;)