EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 2130

antoniofx писал(а) >>

You're 100% right about that.

I've been around for a while now,

>> maybe they're gone.

That's no reason not to come to the forum.)

Galina was more of a flubber! She appeared for a month shouting that the Evra will not break through 1.3470 and will go to 1.45, as soon as she did it she immediately disappeared (she must be ashamed)! The real real guys are still here. Forte is a highly respected mathematician! By the way, Galina has been spotted in other threads!

Fraktal писал(а) >>
Galina was more of a flubber! She appeared for a month shouting that the Evra will not break through 1.3470 and will go to 1.45, as soon as she did it she immediately disappeared (she must be ashamed)! The real real guys are still here. Forte is a highly respected mathematician! By the way Galina has been spotted in other threads!

Forte, I understand, the guru. But why do we respect Matemat? Because he has lost his depot at some point and has not been playing ever since until he comes up with the perfect system?

FXlike >>:

форте понятно, гуру. а математа за что уважаем? за то что он слил когда-то депо и с тех пор не играет пока не придумает идеальную систему?
As for "playing", he certainly doesn't, but he does make money! Mathemat should be respected for his articles alone!

FXlike You seem to have been under a different nickname before, can you tell us a secret who you are?

Playing again, on a small score (mini).

Eugene is certainly much stronger than me in Fibs. And not only that.

Excuse me, but why do you all deify Forte so much? Do you call him a guru? He answers all kinds of questions to you, ..... To be honest, he's showing off. He brags about "I made 320 points today", or "look the picture I published last night", by the way, I followed this forecast - it did not come true, there was no serious correction from 1.2406 ...

The only thing I agree with is that his approach is interesting and obviously promising, and he is very good that he is doing it together with his team, but he is still far from a guru...

Fraktal писал(а) >>
FXlike You seem to have been under a different nickname before, can you tell us a secret who you are?

I can't remember who you are. I haven't logged in for years, sometimes I read unregistered. give me a link to a mathlete's article you should respect.

Noterday писал(а) >>

Excuse me, but why do you all deify Forte so much? Do you call him a guru? He answers all kinds of questions to you, ..... To be honest, he's showing off. He brags about "I made 320 points today", or "look the picture I published last night", by the way, I followed this forecast - it did not come true, there was no serious correction from 1.2406 ...

The only thing I agree with is that his approach is interesting and obviously promising, and he is very good that he and his team did it, but he is still far from a guru ...

he likes to talk patronisingly, he likes to embellish a bit) while you are a notterdee, you're lazy though you do a lot of good predictions, when was the last time you posted a picture? it's been a month. is it better or worse to have forte on the forum? better. but who cares when i'll be the guru in the future))

FXlike >>:

я уже не помню кто я был несколько лет не заходил, иногда почитывал без реги. дайте сыль на какуюнить одну статью математа плз, за которую его следовало бы уважать

Look in his profile you can find all his posts. It's enough to get a personal opinion of the man.
Reason: