EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1978

Galina:

Galina, what do you think of the position in the screenshot, look at p.1965, maybe in the bye for everything and for the whole summer to read Rushke's book, in the Abu Dhabi library?

Abraka >>:

Я новичек, работаю не больше года,пробывал торговать с ботами -но скоро понял,что они работают в условиях идеальных для них(настройки,подстройки и т.д.) и я на них чаще сливал чем зарабатывал - пока свой горб не заработаеш бот- на блюдце не принесет.

No, no, I get 120-150% of my capital from bots every month.
I have 7 of them working, and I have 4-5 of them trading all the time.
I have manual trading, of course, but if it weren't for the bots.... They give me a good hedge.
All bots are different, each one has its own market condition, some trade on minutes, others on 4 hours, using different strategies.
You just need to know how to use them.
I have very good free bots, of course they need to be improved, so learn the language.)
Definitely useful.
I cannot resist the trend, I cannot resist the trend.
You have to use your hand.

Abraka >>:

Я новичек, работаю не больше года,пробывал торговать с ботами -но скоро понял,что они работают в условиях идеальных для них(настройки,подстройки и т.д.) и я на них чаще сливал чем зарабатывал - пока свой горб не заработаеш бот- на блюдце не принесет.

No, no, I get 120-150% of my capital from bots every month.
I have 7 of them working, and I have 4-5 of them trading all the time.
I have manual trading, of course, but if it weren't for the bots.... They give me a good hedge.
All bots are different, each one has its own market condition, some trade on minutes, others on 4 hours, using different strategies.
You just need to know how to use them.
If you do not know how to use bots, you may use them for free, but you have to improve them.)
Definitely useful.
I cannot resist the trend, I cannot resist the trend.
You have to use your hand.

RekkeR >>:

Галина, а что ты думаешь о положении на скрине, посотри на стр.1965, может в бай на все и на все лето книжку Рашке читать, в библиотеке абу-даби?

Open a month on these indices and think 1.13

nemez_ >>:

На этих индюках открой месяц и будеш думать на 1.13

I don't get the point, please rephrase it.

nemez_ >>:

На этих индюках открой месяц и будеш думать на 1.13

In fact somewhere around 2010.01.20, this looking at the chart, I prophesied a HIPER MEGA MAXI buy of the eurik from 1.3470 to 1.46-47.
Everyone laughed and mocked me at the time.... it's not hard to revise the pages if anything.
I used to buy at this level and I felt quite calm.
I was 100% sure the eurik would go there....
But then..... the move downwards messed up everything.
As a result, the eu is not going up, nor is it in any hurry to go down....
WHAT TO DO ? I DON'T KNOW !!!
I think only that it has chances, and not bad, to come to my goal 1.46-47 and very fast this movement should turn out.
But only, if it does, it won't be now for sure. There will be at least 2-3 weeks of troubles for all traders.
And as for the quick shorts.... Sorry, NOT !
A crawl down, yes, I'll believe it.
A renewal of the low, yes, possible, but only very shallow.
ON THE EU UPWARDS AND SHARP AND FAST I EXPECT !!!
The question is from where.
Not now, they will pull it slowly up to 1.3787, then lower it again, to 1.3387, mona and lower....
It'll be sore for a while...
And when it bounces on my 1.46-47, it will not be enough.
Just think what will happen when all shorts will retrace their positions, which will happen inevitably, if there is no BORROW, which there is not (and the fundamentals are still in favour of it).
And shorts on the eurik opened a record number in its history since 1998.
In short, it is something to think about.
IN THE LONG TERM, I'M LOOKING TO BUY,
AGAIN, I DON'T KNOW WHERE IT'S COMING FROM, I DON'T KNOW YET,

RekkeR >>:

Галина, а что ты думаешь о положении на скрине, посотри на стр.1965, может в бай на все и на все лето книжку Рашке читать, в библиотеке абу-даби?

Yes I see your screenshot.
Just my goals :)))
Just not now, need to pick it up slowly.
It comes again at 1.34, but only after 1.3787.
That is where it should be picked up.
BY THE WAY, DIAMETRIC SHOULD STOP ITS EXISTENCE JUST THERE.
Well, this is if everything according to the scenario will be worked out.

April 14. FINMARKET.RU - Renowned investor George Soros believes Greece is still at risk of default because the cost of loans provided to it by eurozone countries is too high. Meanwhile, according to the economist, this price is better than what the market is ready to offer to Greece now, Bloomberg reported.

Last Sunday, eurozone finance ministers promised to help Greece in the form of bilateral loans of 30 billion euros at 5% per annum if it fails to raise funds in capital markets.

Yesterday, Greece floated 26-week and 52-week government bonds for a total of more than €1.5bn, with investor demand far exceeding expectations. The yield on Greek bonds with a maturity of 2 years fell to a weekly low of 6.03% after the placement.

If the loans on preferential terms won't help Greece to reach the goal and reduce the state budget deficit, the country will have to tighten its monetarypolicy even more. As a result, says Soros, tax revenues will fall, "the economy will sink even deeper into defensive mode and a dead spiral will follow". He says this danger still persists.

According to J.Soros, the aid to Greece was given because of fears that its problems would damage the euro and could even lead to the country's exit from the eurozone, which would lead to the disintegration of the euro zone.

The biggest hedge funds decided to play against the euro. Giant bets were discussed in particular during an "ideas dinner" earlier this month, which brought together representatives of market titans such as SAC Capital Advisors LP and Soros Fund Management LLC, among others. According to The Wall Street Journal, citing its own sources, during the dinner, hosted by a small investment bank at a private home in Manhattan, senior hedge fund managers talked about the possibility that the euro could fall to the dollar.

Chewed up. God loves a trinity, on Trinity, in terms of time and times, I'm exaggerating, but with a month on the crawl up, followed by a fall below current levels and then a three month flight to the heavens. I.e. between the blue horizontal arrows, now still posing north on the pointer, and then we'll see. Just don't let Forte and Stranger crash with their waves. Hangover.

Reason: