EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1683

a good wave comes out:

Apart from predictions, let's see who stands where. I wonder if you bet pos.on your predictions?
Or test on others.
I have a Sell from 1.3412 TP-1.3280, SL-1.3660, Tral-90. Breaking through on Wednesday, Thursday.

Sta2066 >>:

Кроме прогнозов,давайте уж кто куда стоит.Интересно ставите ли поз.по своим прогнозам?
Или на других испытываете.
Имею Sell от 1.3412 TP-1.3280, SL-1.3660, Tral-90. Разруливание-среда,четверг.

I had profits triggered yesterday for the bays (I had a few orders added) at 1.3420 .... No open positions now ... Waiting for the price at 1.3450 for the sell ... or according to the situation on Monday at the European open ... before that, I will still be sleeping ... I expect a weak movement on Monday Tuesday between 1.3450 and 1.3350 +/- for the noise...

Sta2066 >>:

Кроме прогнозов,давайте уж кто куда стоит.Интересно ставите ли поз.по своим прогнозам?

I closed everything, but I'll put a sell

Galina >>:
Форте, а можно тебя попросить, еще по доллар франку выложить ???

Galina, just for you, I want to reveal one big secret of the mt4 terminal. If you open the chart of the selected pair in the whole window of the terminal, put the mouse pointer on the "horizontal scale line", so that under the pointer appear right-left arrows < > and the inscription "horizontal scale", then press and hold the left mouse button and drag the chart to the right, to the maximum extension and sharply return it to the left until it stops, maximally compressed. It is possible to look into the future. The larger TF will be selected, the farther it is possible to look. I learned this at one seminar, and strangerr asked me to teach you as well. You do it all the time, but don't tell anyone.

Sta2066 >>:

Sell 1.3410 target 100pp then halfway there.

EURUSD
No open positions.
I am going to short right from the open.
If it goes higher, I will buy more.
Stop-losses at 1.3582
Profit at 1.2969, I think it will be realized on April 8, the longest one surely.

EUR AUSSIE.
Longs are open, has been for more than one month. Longs, so entered with the aim to sit 6 to 15 months in it.

EUR FRANK.
Open longs.
Average entry price is approximately 1.4240.
Stop is now hovering on every position at the entry price.
If there will be a move down, we will withdraw one by one, and something will remain.
In general, I have no hopes, I think that the pair will update the lows.
I entered simply because the position was too beautiful.
There is no profit as such.... I'll take a look at the situation.

AUSSIE DOLLAR.
Shorts are open.
Entry price averaged 0.9160.
Stop too is broken down for each position at "zero".
As for the previous pair, I think it will make new highs, after which the break-up will start.
This is rather a "tentative" entry into the shorts.
The profit is rather close, till it may reach the level of 0.8725.
After that the pair will make new highs, and then I may start shorting the pair for a long time.
:))))
These are my positions.
All my cards are out :)))

Sta2066 >>:

Mine have all seen: buy 1.3351 in boo and buy 1.3552 without stop. Immediately after the opening tomorrow I am going to put a buy limit at 1.3355 and a sell stop at 1.3265.

strangerr писал(а) >>

And the line from 1.3350?

Is that why you would open a $1trn stash?

forte928 писал(а) >>

the first question I can immediately ask is why can a five-wave wave start after a five-wave? The answer to this question Elliot, who you respect, will not answer...

I answer to Maximus and Forte for Elliot (the latter, unfortunately, passed away prematurely). Here is an example of a structure - a 1-2-3-4-5 momentum, then an A-B-C correction. The most primitive example.
So - if we take a shallower level, ie, decompose each of the waves listed above into waves of a smaller order, it will come out as follows (starting with wave 5 and ending with wave A, not to litter the air) - wave 5 is composed of 5 waves (because it is an impulse wave), wave A, oddly enough, composed of 5 waves as well (in the case of a zigzag, because its formula is 5-3-5). That is, there are two consecutive 5-waves - 1-2-3-4-5-1-2-3-4-5. The total is 5+A. Here, Forte, is the answer to the question of why a five-wave wave is followed by a five-wave wave... You have to count higher order levels, that's all.
And there's a lot of variations. There could be more than one triplet in a row. For example, a triangle consists of five triplets.
I don't think you should reduce Elliot's theory to the primitive case of 1-2-3-4-5-A-B-C. It's much more complicated than that. Just read the books. Neely, for example.

Reason: