EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1679

MaximuS60 >>:

почему у нас обратное ?

You can draw in all kinds of ways, the paper will take it all.))

gip писал(а) >>

You make it sound like you believe it. >> I agree. However.
The simple fact is that asylum currencies have started to fall in value this week. Capital has gone out of stockings and into the economy. Where exactly, we don't know, it looks more like the US. Funds are being bought back in large volumes. Correction movement on this backdrop could easily marginalize the especially overconfident types. Easy.
How long can a retracement move go in the opposite direction? A week easily. And all that time to be out of the market or in a drawdown?

No, I don't. But I have to lose 2-3 positions at reversal.
Sometimes I am lucky. A week in a drawdown is not so bad. 200-300 points is not a good move for the market.

So what do you say, about moving into a corner? Ms Galina?

RekkeR >>:
Так что скажите, по поводу движения в угол? Г-жа Галина?

Can we talk about next week? Because I can also draw on the MH tf, so we'll wait a month for a move?)))

strangerr >>:

А про следующую неделю можно? А то я могу и на тф МН нарисовать, что будем месяц движения ждать?)))

So in general, you're OK with it?

RekkeR >>:

Т.е вообщем, как бы не против?

I don't mind a move down, but not in a straight line, for next week I'm set to buy only, possibly after a pullback down, tentatively at 1.3360-50.

analytics :)

MaximuS60 >>:

аналитика :)

Till 1.36 as a minimum draw the arrow and then we may think about 1.37 and 1.3770, it's not very nice to talk about 50pp movement as it is shown on your picture)))).

strangerr >>:

До 1.36 минимум дорисуй стрелочку, а потом можно будет подумать и о 1.37 и 1.3770, про движение в 50пп, как у тебя нарисовано и говорить не солидно как то.)))

what makes you 100% sure we will go up? .... Because it's not certain yet... this move could also be a correction for a fall... I wouldn't be afraid of a big move yet.... there is still real resistance on the road and more than one .... and there will be a pullback from it at any rate.....

oleniknik >>:

а почему вы на 100 % уверены что пойдем вверх ?.... Ведь это еще не точно... это движение может быть и коррекционным для падения... Я бы не стал еще баится на большое движение.... еще реально сопротивление по дороге есть.... и откат от него будет по любому.....

On a more serious note, I am sure because mixo_lexus is going to close Trichet and Bernanke in the basement as he wrote this morning and hurt them a bit. I think this will have a positive effect on the European economy and cause the Euro to rise.

Reason: