EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1998

Skymaster писал(а) >>

USDJPY and EURJPY. All that remains is to wait for EURUSD. If it happens today, I will be very satisfied ))

Congratulations!

Skymaster >>:

USDJPY и EURJPY. Осталось только дождаться EURUSD. Если это случиться сегодня, то я буду ну очень доволен ))

Congratulations!

Right now I'm reading this one (Dmitry Vozny. Elliott Code). and I think Neely will come in handy too.

So many theories and analyses... Maybe he could come up with something of his own and give lectures and publish books. And then everyone will say, what a genius... even though he made 3 rubles))) And I'll be sitting in a chair, drinking beer, munching my belly and thinking... people who believe in such bullshit and pay money for it, but they discuss it with a serious look)))

Skymaster писал(а) >>
So many theories and analyses... Maybe you should come up with something of your own and give lectures, publish books. And then everyone will say, what a genius... even though he made 3 rubles))) And I'll be sitting in a chair, drinking beer, munching my belly and thinking... people who believe in such bullshit and pay money for it, but they discuss it with a serious look)))

You don't say... It's like forex... And people believe that you can make money there ... Open it for free and that's it :))))))

Skymaster писал(а) >

I think you know what you're doing and I'm not the one to give you advice) do you even mow in the real world?

EricGR >>:

вверх кратко срочно будет, то движение вниз уже откорректировали рынок вздохнул и готов к новым засолам))) думаю ты знаешь что делаешь и не мне тебе совет давать) не реале хоть косишь?

A haystack on the real)) Although, if we look at EURUSD H4, it's been a long time since the big moves to the top. I think, if not today, then next week something will happen... For example, something will blow up in the States or some scandal or a couple of billion quid will blow up. That's how the quid rolls )) Europe should not have to take care of everyone )))

Here's another book on waves. For those wishing to learn something new.
Prekter. Elliott Wave Principle - the key to understanding the market

Alexan >>:

Открывай на шару и всех делов :))))))

I have an advisor who does just that )) And it works fine for a month already )) Well, my strategy doesn't really care where it goes, and I don't even have a stop loss. I tried it with stops... Not my kind of strategy.

Skymaster >>:

У меня советник так и делает )) И ничего, уже каторый месяц прёт )) Ну это у меня такая стратегия, что побарабану куда, да ещё и без стоп-лосов. Пробовал со стопами... фигня полная, не для моей стратегии.

without a stop may sadness visit)

Reason: