EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1689

gip >>:

Чего ничего нет? Прогнозов в этой ветке? Движений на рынке?

Gip, did they wake you up?))) There are no accurate predictions, he says.

strangerr >>:

Гип, тебя что разбудили?))) Точных прогнозов говорит нет.

Well, what do you want :) There's a lot of wave-jumpers out there. Well, I do intraday as well, but what are the forecasts there. Where we go, we sing. The price hardly sticks to the levels, it sometimes misses them, sometimes flies away. Forecasts start from days and above.

Sta2066 >>:

Делать нечего .Просмотрел основные пргнозы по выходным : 20,21.03 13,14.03 6,7.03 и тд -исполнение значительно ниже 50%. Потом идут коррекции на противоположные.Потом -я еще месяц назад говорил.
А рынок идет сам по себе.Похоже,для внури дневной торговли,ничего нет.И это обидно,понимаеш.

That's what I'm saying: waves are waves and the market draws as many waves as it needs to move.... The market draws the chart according to the situation ... someone needs to buy or sell and the market shows us the ratio ... And the waves help to determine approximately the direction and goals ... And it can't be 100% sure that the target is so ... I respect people who understand it (good for you), but the price may behave in crucial moments in a completely different way than the waves .... ... Last weekend for example, many said we would go up in waves (most forum users), but we went down .... Many said we would go down to 1.3000 and lower (it really wave-like), but we will see how we pass 1.3300 this week ...

Yes, one more thing ... What works and earns at Forte, Stranger, Galina, etc. ... ... not the fact that it will work for any of us ... people develop their strategies based on their own thoughts and they know better .... I am all for working out one's own trading strategy ... Until a person has an independent understanding of the situation, he will be like a hedgehog in the fog .....

Sta2066 писал(а) >>

There is nothing to do.I looked at the main weekend forecasts: 20,21.03 13,14.03 6,7.03 etc - the execution is well below 50%. Then there are corrections to the opposite. Then - I said a month ago.
And the market goes by itself. It seems, there is nothing for intraday trading.

Wolf at its core contains the same Elliott, so you and the performance of 50% - and so will be if you do not understand the current state of the market and consequently the application of Wolf can give 100%, you see Wolf - this kntr trend trading strategy - search and find this confirmation ...
Here are pictures to confirm how Wolf should be applied in general...

strangerr >>:

Се ля ви)))

Yes.

bariga писал(а) >>

If you can tell me about these rules please

http://theignatpost.ru/magazine/index.php?mlid=92

Morning ) In Odessa today host.ua burned down ...

So Galina was right when she said we should salt on Monday.

Under any circumstances, it should hit below 1.328...

Forte, what is written and drawn on the link is child's nonsense.) Those dudes still need to explain what is what and why.

Reason: