EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1688

bariga >>:

проиллюстрируйте пожалуйста

strangerr >>:

i.e. for this chart target 2 79-78.5 (crossing 1-2 5-4)

bariga >>:

т.е для данного графика цель№2 79-78,5 (пересечение 1-2 5-4)

strangerr >>:

I.e. project the crossing point 1-2,4-5 onto the line 1-3 of the bigger wave and find point 5 for it, it will also be the goal of the 2 smaller wave.

bariga >>:

т е проецируем точку пересечения 1-2,4-5 на линию 1-3 большей волны и находим для неё точку 5 она же будет целью 2 меньшей волны.

)))))))))

Can we now attach a description to these pictures?

bariga >>:
А можно теперь приложить описание к етим картинкам

It is not the description that should be attached to them, but the most important thing in Wolfe's models - the rules of the trade.))

There is nothing to do.I looked at the main weekend forecasts: 20,21.03 13,14.03 6,7.03 etc - the execution is well below 50%. Then there are corrections to the opposite. Then - I said a month ago.
And the market goes on its own. It seems that there is nothing for intraday trading.

Sta2066 >>:

Делать нечего .Просмотрел основные пргнозы по выходным : 20,21.03 13,14.03 6,7.03 и тд -исполнение значительно ниже 50%. Потом идут коррекции на противоположные.Потом -я еще месяц назад говорил.
А рынок идет сам по себе.Похоже,для внури дневной торговли,ничего нет.И это обидно,понимаеш.

C'est la vie)))

Sta2066 >>:

А рынок идет сам по себе.Похоже,для внури дневной торговли,ничего нет. И это обидно,понимаеш.

What is there nothing? Forecasts in this thread? Market movements?

Reason: