EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1550

Alex_Xv >>:

далеко?

Behind the passengers.))

Vlad72 >>:

3450 не отработали что ни есть хорошо, придётся немножко вверх а потом вниз на отработку, а то и ниже.Как думаете?

just sitting here waiting for it.... I've been waiting for a chance to pipsqueak....

And to start the correction we can go there again... There's still room on the indices.... i wish so - red channel is holding so upwards move is not confirmed yet .... this is not a forecast - these are thoughts

ewww... and I already thought it wouldn't work))

• 19:25:54 *Trische: Eurozone budget deficit at 7% of GDP vs. 10.5% of GDP in the US
  • 19:25:23 *Trische: The average budget deficit in the eurozone is lower than in the US and Japan
  • 19:20:45 *Trische: In general, the current account of the balance of payments in the eurozone should be balanced
  • 19:20:22 *Trische: German demographics justify current account surplus

Alex_Xv >>:
фуууу... а я уже думал что не пробьет))

There's also a blue one... When it comes through, we'll go higher, but in the meantime I'm waiting for....

strangerr >>:

and an explanation?

oleniknik >>:

там еще синенький есть... вот когда его пробьет тогда повыше пойдем а пока жду....

except I think if we bounce off it, there might not be a stop with a reversal at 3450.... but go down to the nearest target...

I've got 1.3300 to 1.3350.... I have support there...

Alex_Xv >>:

а пояснение??

What is there to explain? The channels are visible, so are the volumes.
Reason: