EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1552

Alex_Xv >>:

Вы заселили?

No, I've had a buy since Friday.))

Well, it's good when something confirms the change of direction.
From my own observations in this situation, if the level does not work out, the price will return to it in a day, which means that tomorrow it is quite possible that the upward movement will continue.

So, a bit more and we'll settle from .... until Friday?

Stranger, what level do you think the pullback will be to, if you can picture it on the chart?

Sta2066 >>:

Ну,что,еще чуток и селим от ....и до пятницы?

I took out the pivot at 3450. ...

Pity I missed (left my computer unattended) the 70 pips move... only 12 pips wrong on the pullback point.... sorry, i really wanted to catch it. never mind, i'll catch up with it....

I think after this correction we'll go down...as long as the blue channel survives.... and 50% resistance to the fan of this move approximately 1.3610 - 20....

Targets could be further away.... Let's see how things develop....

By the way, the green dotted line may go up (not a weak resistance)

oleniknik писал(а) >>

I removed the pivot at 3450. ...

Pity I missed (left my computer unattended) the 70 pips move... only 12 pips wrong on the pullback point.... sorry, i really wanted to catch it. never mind, i'll catch up with it....

I think after this correction we will go down...as long as the blue channel holds....

Targets may be further away.... Let's see how things develop....

By the way from the green dotted line we may go up (not a bad resistance)

I won't remove it yet. We'll get to the first support, and if we break it, I'll close it.

Alex_Xv >>:
Стрэнджер, по вашему до какого уровня будет откат, если можете представьте это на графике?

I don't know yet, tentatively 1.3475.

strangerr >>:

пока не знаю, ориентировочно 1.3475.

It seems to me that first of all we should go down to 1.3618.
From there we will go to new lows....
Unfortunately.....
Anyway, I have to close all the longs, I hope the market will give me this opportunity.

Galina >>:

А мне кажется, что сначало все таки сходим на 1.3618.
Вот оттуда на новые минимумы отправимся....
К сожалению.....
Ну да ладно, придется закрыть все лонги, надеюсь рынок даст мне эту возможность.

I don't mind not going downstairs at all.))

strangerr >>:

Я не против вообще вниз не ходить.)))

Yeah no.... Will have to think.
Reason: