EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1543

Galina >>:

А... ню, ню....
Вы все еще так же думаете ???
ВОТ ОН МОМЕНТ ИСТИНЫ !!!
В БИЖАЙШИЕ ЧАСЫ ВсЕ и РЕШИТСЯ !!!

I don't know what you have to decide anytime soon, but predicting eurodollar movement on the dollarfrank is a know-how for me.)))

strangerr >>:
Такого на истории валом.

This section here, nothing like it, look:

strangerr >>:

that's when the price was approaching the 50% support of the uptrend since 2000, hit it three times and flew away. The nearest one is at 1.3-1.31, but we have not got there yet. . or the nearest one is at 1.33 (76.4% of the rising support since March 2009). There is nothing else close to it. Except of course for 1.3435, which has already been kissed 3 times with a quick rise. so we wait for one more kiss, and then we'll see. i'll buy there cautiously..... (to make a profit on correction)

strangerr >>:

Я не знаю, что у вас должно решиться в ближайшее время, но прогнозировать движение евродоллара по долларфранку это для меня ноу хау.)))

Well, then you still have a lot to learn :)

strangerr >>:

Я и сейчас это говорю.

I'll keep that in mind, we'll see later, at the moment, close to the pivot point.

Alex_Xv >>:
Эх, я серьезно спросил...

there is always a pattern...
The other thing is that it is different for everyone and can only suit you...
but since the question is serious, I will answer seriously: placing orders at a fixed interval.
;)

someone is trading yen-shells for quid :) and the eurobuggs have slipped frostily down...

still standing in the bays

strangerr писал(а) >>

If I'd gone in like you at 3552 buy, I'd be paralysed by now

Here's an interesting pivot point on the yen as well. It should clear up soon

I've forgotten to take it off. The tool draws it by itself. I think you may sell some or place pending orders outside the range. Goal range is not bad - up near 600 and down near 1100

Vlad72 >>:

Если бы я вошёл как ты в бай 3552, меня бы уже парализовало

Well, you don't have to enter the whole depot)))

Reason: