[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 581

emotraid:

Why do we need the Greeks and their papadamus? We need 1.29 and go back to buying (I mean, I don't know what the rest of them are doing )))))).

Where there's 1.29, there's 1.26.

Or are you a fan of standing against the trend?

fqbj:

I've never heard of a bull's-eye on the branch. Is there such a thing?

It happens )))). And this drop is the result of a bull nil which was formed before ))))

strangerr:

Could it be the C wave on the H-1 ???

artikul:

It happens )))) And this reduction is just the result of the bullock zero that was formed before )))

thanks for the comment.

O.Zy...:

Where there's 1.29, there's 1.26.

Or are you a fan of standing against the trend?

For now everything is going down so I hold a sell and at the same time I try to pipsqueak down and do not give me grip about trends.)

emotraid:

My price is going down so far, so I keep my sells and pipsing down as well and I don't need to whine about trends.)

What's the trend showing?

Yeah, we don't need Papamus!!!! Score!!!

MobileMan:

Sound off, where are they pointing?

MobileMan:

Sound it out, where are they pointing?

Well, if EMO says that to 1.26 will it make you feel better? Look at the chart yourself, where more stomping or long candles there are significant levels. All you have to think for yourself.

fqbj:

If EMO says 1.26, will it make you feel better? Look at the chart yourself, where more stomping or long candles there are significant levels. All you have to do is think for yourself.

I know it all. I just wanted it to be me who said down.
Reason: