EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1931

yes 1.37 on 4n double bottom)))

Woke up... I looked at the charts and realized I could have made a hundred more =( Oh, well, I closed, but I closed. It's even nicer that way, I know the money isn't going anywhere ))

Galina >>:
Друзья, не торопитесь :)
Движение вниз только в понедельник или даже вторник.
До этого момента отстаиваться будем.
И никакого удара вниз, как обычно все будет, развернемся неторопясь и с потихонечку вниз.
Потом все быстрее и быстрее..... с ускорением.
Я думаю это не разворот наверх.
Надо все таки ждать как неделька закроется....
Если все таки выше 1.35.... то друзья на следующей недели переворачиваюсь в лонги.
ВЗЯТИИ БАСТИЛИИ 1.3528 ЭТО МОЙ СТОП ДЛЯ ШОРТА И МЕСТО ДЛЯ ЛОНГА !!!

Galenka, it's Saturday morning, I'm just figuring out what and where to go next, and you already decided last night where and at what speed)))

Just as I thought last night when I was chopping down the minus sells: a very big increase in buy orders on the Euro. Here on Wolf the other day, what I was saying is that very often the 5th wave does not work out:

And here's that picture I posted three weeks ago, I wasn't sure then. Even if this 5th doesn't work out fully either, look where the 61.8 level is.

And there's also a drawing to think about:

The surge upwards was sharp, so I think next week a pullback downwards and the main move upwards. That's it, you can criticise.)))
Alexan, and your markup on the pound was correct, it was just hard to believe in it.)))

strangerr >>:
Рывок вверх был резким, так что, думаю на следующей неделе откат вниз и основное движение вверх. Все, можно критиковать.)))

Have you closed your shorts?

Alex_Xv >>:

Вы закрыли шорты?

Of course I did, three trades down.

strangerr >>:
Рывок вверх был резким, так что, думаю на следующей неделе откат вниз и основное движение вверх. Все, можно критиковать.)))
Алексан, и разметка по фунту у тебя была правильная, просто поверить в нее было тяжело.)))

So was there or was there not a reversal in the eu the other day?

NikT_58 >>:

Так что состоялся или нет разворот по евре на днях?

I don't know about the days, but next week is buy. And why would you want to dry your brain with medium- and long-term trends if you're trading intraday, week at most? On this rollercoaster the best earnings, no trend is needed.

Reason: