EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1520

Good morning everyone... Head hurts, but we'll try to improvise for next week...

mixo_lexus писал(а) >>
Good morning, everyone... Boobo head, but we'll try to improvise for next week.

What's there to improvise? Get down on the pullbacks and hold your positions.

Hi friends !
I think about this :
Opening will definitely be a gap !!!
And there are two options, it depends on which way the gap is formed, because not necessarily down !
And this is the worst option....
So ...
1. Opening with a gap up.
In this case we will see a local uptrend, but not a long one, the target is 1.3558 !!!!!.
I want to emphasize, that this is the maximum that we may squeeze out of the upside. The timing is hard to tell, but most probably at about 12.00 MSK, the EURUSD will start the slide.
The eurik, slowly and tediously, will be at 1.3460 by late afternoon. The downward move will pause here... but not for long, then even lower and faster in an accelerating.....
THE SCENARIO FOR LONGS IS CLEARLY NOT GOOD.
2. Opening with GEPOM down.
This is actually a much more upbeat scenario for longs.
At the beginning the eurik will sit down, then it will close the gap and then it will be possible to take the eurik up.
But not that high unfortunately, 1.3588 is a high.
After the downside movement will continue to the target 1.3460.
But here, in this variant, what will happen, I don't know.
Equally. Either the reversal and the beginning of a new trend upwards, or the continuation of falling down and renewal of the lows.
I ASK YOU TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLY !!!
BIN IN THE LONGS ITSELF, BUT THE SYSTEM SAYS WITH A VERY HIGH PROBABILITY, THERE WILL BE NO RISE IN THE EUR !!!!
THERE WILL BE NO RISE IN THE EU !!!

seconded. actually confirmed my prediction.

For wave builders and optimists who think the crisis is over.

Fibo >>:

ты, наверно, просто бык и не видишь движухи вниз. в таких случиях нуна распечатать график и перевернуть его,- могет чой-то и увидишь...

Gud, then tell me who I was last Wednesday when I said we would go down from 3770-80? Again, if I opened a long, then I have a reason for that, even looking at your pictures I see the near end of the move down, if the reason for you to enter the sell is that the price flew 300pp, then that's your problem, I just gave my opinion, I don't impose it, I don't shout BUY, like some people who shouted it three days ago))), everyone has a head on his shoulders and one should use it not only to eat.

strangerr >>:

Гуд, тогда скажи мне кем я был в прошлую среду, когда говорил, что пойдем вниз от 3770-80? Повторюсь, если я открыл лонг, значит у меня для этого есть основания, даже глядя на ваши картинки я вижу близкое окончание движения вниз, если же для вас основанием войти в селл является, то что цена пролетела быстро 300пп, то это ваши проблемы, я просто высказал свое мнение и никому его не навязываю, я же не кричу - ПОКУПАЙТЕ, как некоторые, кстати, те самые которые кричали это же три дня назад))), у каждого своя голова на плечах и надо использовать ее не только для того, чтобы ей кушать.

The most important thing is to answer the question whether the crisis is over or not.
Next week we will see.
My opinion is that the crisis is over.

NikT_58 >>:
Для любителей строить волны и оптипмистов, которые считают что кризис окончился.

NikT_58, no offence, but your markings are wrong.

strangerr >>:

NikT_58, не в обиду, но разметка у тебя не правильная.

That is exactly what we will check out.
In any case, Friday evening buy on EUR is justified (at least for me).
Plus I would like to see another option, so to speak, for reflection.
And the circle can be attributed to waves a b c.
I did not put 1 later than the circle for nothing.

NikT_58 >>:

Самое главное ответить на вопрос окончен или не окончен кризис.
На следующей неделе мы все и увидим.
Мое мнение кризис окончен.

I agree with you about this year, except that where I have circled put 1 and then in order, we are at the end of the 4th wave in this timeframe, waiting for the start of the 5th upwards. I was just looking at the weekly and monthly timeframes and I can say that the first target is 1.5430 after the 5th wave starts, and after breaking this level down, the target will be 1.21, but it will not be long.
Reason: