EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1516

RekkeR >>:

Ты не обижайся пожалуйста, я не хотел тебя обидеть или ущипнуть талант. Ребята на форуме молодцы. Я смотрю на прогнозы, но не верю им. Сегодня поверишь, повезет, завтра поверишь повезет, расслабишься, потеряешь нюх, страх и бздительность. И влипнешь. У каждого своя дорога, кто поумнее выбирает систему и МОЩНЫЙ Манименеджмент, пытается заглянуть в будущее, кто побогаче ставит бушель бабок на год, кто то собирает крошки пипсовкой и ему другого не надо.

Yes, everyone has their own way.... As for talent, I think everyone is talented and brilliant in their own way!!!

That's all for today... Target 2 support at 1.3527 achieved... :)

That's it... Have a profitable weekend everyone ...and good luck .....

qee писал(а) >>

Galina, do you build levels manually or do you have a program?

I have a calculator.

mixo_lexus >>:
Всё .. Всем профитных выходных ..и удачи .....

See you all tomorrow.

strangerr >>:

Всем бай, до завтра.

I'm resting too. have a good weekend everyone!!!

I observe it from time to time and wonder why many have such a desire to enter the market against the trend.
Whatever picture you draw, you should work against the trend. Or do you have a lot of money?

Sta2066 >>:

Вот наблюдаю временами и дивлюсь,откуда у многих такое желание войти в рынок против тренда.
Какие картинки не рисуй,всеравно нужно работать по тренду. Или денег много?

You can also go against the trend, just wait for a good momentum in the opposite direction and try to enter the market from the pullback... imho

chepikds писал(а) >>

Yes, everyone has their own way.... I think everyone is talented and brilliant in his own way!

I have been going to my system for 2.5 years to the results which I have now and which allow me to make a lossless trade...

forte928 >>:

без творческого таланта на форексе собирать можно только крохи..Я к своей системе шел 2.5 года к тем результатам которые сейчас у меня и то что позволяет безубыточно вести торговлю..

Everyone has talent, some more than others, some need a push, some have it buried so deep that their lives may not be enough, some bury it themselves with beer and laziness, but everyone has creative potential, everyone without exception....
Reason: