EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1518

Gentlemen! It's almost the weekend, it's evening, and as you know: morning is wiser than evening! :)

chepikds писал(а) >>
Gentlemen! The weekend is almost here and it's evening, and as you know: morning is wiser! :)

getting ready for monday. there could be a gap down. the pair is stagnant.

Fibo писал(а) >>

getting ready for Monday. possible gap down. the pair is stagnant.

>> I'm with you on the gap.

Fibo >>:

В принципе, правильно, вот только первоначального ПОДЪЁМА может и не быть, а сразу 1.3420 и оттуда вверх. Как тебе такой сценарий?

Could be, just looked at the SOT reports from the previous week, could even go down. But the move up, if you look at pure patterns, not paying attention to anything else, should be, the Euro should go down to 1.37 and the Pound to 1.58.

My bot has already struck twice on Thursday and Friday, now in a small drawdown, I need a rollback to 1.37 to get out of the positions, DARE you roll back? What to do or close on Monday not to risk!

Fraktal >>:

У меня бот два раза уже забаился в четверг и в пятницу, теперь в небольшой просадке, Нужен откат к 1,37 чтобы выйти из поз, ДУМАЕТЕ ОТКАТИТ! Что делать или закрыть в понедельник не рисковать!

He probably knows what he's doing.))

strangerr писал(а) >>

He probably knows what he's doing)))

I hope so, but it's a bit scary, on tests it used to show drawdowns of up to 30% on such sharp movements, now it's 10%!

The weekly candle does not inspire optimism!

Fraktal писал(а) >>

The weekly candle does not inspire optimism!

I'd even say a scary one for the bulls. Patterns seem to be "grabbing the waist", after which there is usually some serious momentum. Market may open with a gap. A pullback to 1.37 is unlikely (but God forbid when the devil sleeps...) We must look at the market opening. In a similar situation, I would try to sell the parallel currency with a slightly larger order. Let's say a 0.2 lot euro in the bay and open a 0.3 lot pound sell, which would close the loss and simultaneously try to jump out of the euro at a chance.
But that's it (thinking out loud).

Fibo >>:

Я бы даже сказал наводящая ужас для быков. По моделям вроде бы "захват за пояс", после которого обычно идёт серьёзная движуха. Открытие рынка возможно с гэпом. Откат прямо к 1,37 маловероятно (но чем чёрт не шутит когда бог спит...) Надо смотреть по открытию рынку. При подобной ситуации я бы попробовал продать параллельную валюту несколько больним ордером. Допустим евро в баях 0,2 лота и открыть селл фунта 0,3, который будет закрывать убыток и пытаться выскочить из евро при удобном случае.
Но енто так (мысли вслух).

There might be a gap, but we will probably work it back, and it makes no sense to open a sell before breaking through the previous low at 1.3434 either.
Reason: