Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 112

vengo:
hammer...is this a commercial project(:? if so, how much is this calculator worth?
It's a scam!!!

VJRTUOS:
It's a scam!!!
You're a scam. Try it first and then talk.

kir1381:
You're the scammer. Try it first and then tell me.
I've tried it and I'm telling you, it's a scam!

VJRTUOS:
Tried it and I'm telling you it's FUCKING!!!
did you purchase this product?

Who has this calculator? My friend developer, why on the site there are no tests of the program? By and large, you sell a pig in a poke, watching your video, I noticed that you yourself do not understand how many waves should be entered in the data.I want to test a week or two. pay by the day.if it suits my TS, ready to buy for 50%.data needed for the next day on the E6 and gold.data preferably receive immediately after the close of the day,although it is difficult, but no later than 8 o'clock in the morning MSK.

Is anyone here friends with Gunn? I'd like to hear the forecasts on the eu...

Finally got hold of my computer. So the marks on pictures are different, but the main point has not changed. 12.03. should be the low and the first target is ~1.2950.

P.S.dimmu, I will call you later.

Regards, Alexander.

The first target was almost taken in time. Now the second target is left, but the question remains: "Has the correction ended and the downward wave has started or is the correction still in progress? It remains to wait for the 01.05 +/-1-2 days and this question will be solved by itself, i.e. at what level the price will be by that time.

Regards, Alexander.

I wanted the triangle to be prettier, but it is what it is. Probable reversal date is 26.03.+/- 1-2 days. Fall to the level of ~1.2670 by 01.05.+/- 1-2 days.
Regards, Alexander.

Avva:

You have managed the unbelievable - to "cross" waves and cycles ;)
Reason: