EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1521

strangerr >>:

На этот год я с тобой согласен, только вот там где я обвел кружком поставь 1 и далее по порядку, мы у окончания 4-й волны на этом тф, ждем начала 5-й вверх.

let it go up and time will tell.
And then "...either the donkey dies or the emir dies..."

Plus the Crisis is a boon for the knowledgeable person.

For the stranger.

From the forecast on your link:

Yeah, well, the situation is more or less becoming clear to me! SOT reports show us that operators are short, which is growing steadily!
And according to the wave analysis, we are waiting for the continuation of the fifth wave, i.e. on Thursday-Friday we saw the 1 of 5 waves, on Monday Tuesday I expect the correction to at least 38% of the passed way, and then a good hike down!

THIS IS YOUR LINK. What will be your reaction?

oleniknik >>:
Для стренджера.

Из прогноза по вашей ссылке:

Ага, ну вот ситуация более менее становится для меня ясной! Отчеты СОТ указывают нам что операторы занимают короткие позиции, количество которых уверенно растет!
И по волновому анализу мы ждем продолжение пятой волны, т.е. в четверг-пятницу мы увидели 1 of 5 волну, в понедельник вторник ожидаю коррекцию как минимум до 38% от пройденного пути, а затем хороший поход вниз!

ЭТО ВАША ССЫЛКА. Какая будет ваша реакция?

When was that? Opinion changes with new information, only fools and fanatics do not, which is dangerous for trading. Tell me there was no downward movement after I wrote that))))

strangerr >>:

Это когда было? Мнение меняется с поступлением новой информации, не меняется оно только у дураков и фанатиков.

no, this was posted today. LIGHTLY !!!!!!!

oleniknik >>:

не, это выложено сегодня. СВЕЖАЧОКС !!!!!!!

you know, my first post today at 8.29 on page 1518 and there's no such thing, have you been drinking? ))))

strangerr >>:

Может быть и такое, посмотрел только что отчеты СОТ за предыдущую неделю, можем даже пойти вниз. Но движение вверх, если смотреть чистые модели, не обращая внимания ни на что другое, должно быть, евро должен сходить к 1.37, а фунт к 1.58.

strangerr >>:

You named a target of 1.45. I just can't understand how it will go there. I agree with raising it to 1.37 at the most - but here it is 1.45. Or is it not a one-month target? No, sooner or later we will get there ( probably). But in the near future we will go there without a huge drawdown (with the possibility of meeting with Kolya the Walrus) ....... i will not argue. young yet....

I think the resistance of the recent lows will make everything clear. By the way from the level of 1.3 - 1.31 this scenario may also materialise.....

oleniknik писал(а) >>

You named a target of 1.45. I just can't see how it will go there. I agree with raising it to 1.37 at the most - but here it is 1.45. Or is it not a one-month target? No, sooner or later we will get there ( probably). But in the near future we will go there without a huge drawdown (with the possibility of meeting with Kolya the Walrus) ....... i will not argue. young yet....

I think the resistance of the recent lows will make everything clear. By the way from the level of 1.3 - 1.31 this scenario may come true.....

Look at the Fibo on D1 where we came from and you will see that we need to roll back to 1.41 in any case

forte928 >>:

посмотри по фибо на Д1 откуда мы пришли и поймешь что нам необходимо в любом случае откатиться до 1.41

Yes, but we pushed back from 23.6 the day before yesterday (yellow fibo) if you take the whole drop.

And we almost got to 38.2 ( blue ) if we take only this wave.

And if we take out the noises, all levels are correct. and now the 5th wave has really started.

Again, I am not arguing, I just want to get a handle on it.

Reason: