EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1513

Galina >>:

Да я не самоуверенная, просто я научилась торговать ТОЛЬКО ПО ПЛАНУ.
Стараюсь не на шаг от него не отходить.
У меня по плану не было запланировано пробитие недельной поддержки.
Подожду конечно как неделька закроется, и там уже оконьчательное решение приму.
Но судя по тому что я вижу придется мне выйти из лонгов в понедельник - вторник ...

Your initial plan to meet from 1.3526

strangerr >>:

Мысли:
1-я. Трындеж с Грецией офигенно раздут
2-я. У еврейского союза экономических проблем не боьше, чем у штатов.
3-я. Нас опять хотят кинуть, представь сколько народа открыли селл, кто же пройдет мимо этого шарового бабла?

1-я. Agreed. BUT the reaction to this is there. and until it is resolved, it will take a storm. And behind her is portugal, spain, etc.

2-я. If anything, the euro will not be bought. not reliable. but the quid ....? YES.

3-я. You think people are so stupid (corporations with a whole staff of analysts, not DCs of course) that they succumb to provocations. you and I get distorted information, but they know everything........

It's a phrase from this thread (you're wrong! It's not buying, but partially closing the shorts! There's about 8 billion of them! And before we start a real buy, we need a surge north like it was in November / December (mass buybacks!) and a pullback for a more comfortable market entry) have you seen such a surge? I have not. quite the opposite, people are buying quid again and nobody needs the eurik. These are thoughts for discussion. Globally, I see no reason for such a big rise in the euro.....

Gave last weekend's forecast https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120287/page1380#284904 for the week, the performance is excellent!!!! certainly not 100%, but still...

EricGR >>:
прямтаки все так плохо

There's at least one optimist with a normal psyche.

NikT_58 писал(а) >>

Your original plan to meet from 1.3526

I remember everything.
It's just that my multi-currency calculator draws the continuation of the move down at this point and gives me the final target (please don't focus on it too much for now),
it's 1.2768.
It is too early to make conclusions yet of course.
BUT I AM GETTING READY TO REPLAY ALL MY LAYOUTS.
One thing I know, it will go up locally, and then I will have to see what and how ...
:(((

chepikds >>:
Давал на прошлые выходные прогноз https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120287/page1380#284904 на неделю, отработка замечательная!!!! конечно не 100%, но всё же...

The consequence of which is the remarkable arrows on the graph? What kind of shovel was used?

oleniknik >>:

1-я. Согласен. НО реакция на это есть. и пока не решится - будет штормить. А за ней португалия, испания и т.д.

2-я. В случае чего, евро покупать не будут. не надежно. а бакс ....? ДА.

3-я. Вы думаете народ такой глупый (имеется в виду корпорации с целым штатом аналитиков, не ДЦ конечно) что поддаются на провокации. это до нас с вами инфа доходит искаженной. а они то все знают........

Это фраза с этой ветки(ты не прав! ето не покупки, а частичное закрытие шортофф! ведь их накопилось около 8 миллиардов! а чтобы начались реальные покупки нужен всплеск на север как ето было в ноябре/декабре (массовое закрытие позиций!) и откат для более комфортного входа в рынок ) вы видели такой всплеск? Я нет. по моему наоборот народ снова тарится баксами, а еврик нах никому не нужен. Это мысли для обсуждения. Глобально я не вижу причин для такого большого роста евро.....
http://www.cftc.gov/dea/options/deacmelof.htm

For stoppers, they can still go.

RekkeR >>:
Следствием чего, стало появление замечательных стрелочек на графике? Какой лопатой копали?

Observations and the search for patterns are beginning to bear fruit! Well, about the "shovel", it's impossible to describe it in two words, there are moments that defy logic ... Everyone has their own "shovel" on their shoulders! :)
Reason: