EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 155

Mystique or how to take the maximum from the start of a move...

This is so as not to create a topic of a just triggered pivot point...

I look up not playing much need to finish the indicator ... and then came the idea to compare the past level of the forecast with the current rate of rise, I take the trend line that drew in the morning and dragged to the past minimum and current maximum ... and I think it's time to change the direction of the order ... I sell ... and the price takes a peak!!!!!.... I was in shock ... I expect the end of the movement, closing the order ... Mystic ... For two minutes 30 points ...

Somehow, after the Trichet speech, oil started to fall. What is that about?

Reid's missing.

Reid, where are you?

He's not interested here yet... Reid come back...

I suggest once again summing up the predictions until the end of today and what we have tomorrow. Your battle sirs and peers has not said that to confusion but a certain confusion, but it was lively and very fascinating, I read with gusto, reread it 5 times each sabbath 8)))))

Krotu >> :
I suggest once again to sum up - what are the predictions till the end of today and what we have tomorrow. Your battles sirs and peers caused not to say that confusion, but a certain confusion, but it was lively and very fascinating, I read with gusto, reread it 5 times each sabbath 8)))))

Feeling the bottom now and up tomorrow, or rather tonight.

I can't say anything yet, I'd rather finish the indicator, I'd better do it and then get distracted...

strangerr >> :

Now feeling the bottom and up tomorrow, or rather tonight.

Up where ? Ticket to the final or go to 1.48 and then fall deep ?

While we're falling.... Break through 1.4597... Let's go up...

Who's thinking on Funtobucks ?
Reason: