EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1228

There are many opinions and no one gives an accurate prediction!

Eva писал(а) >>
There are many opinions and no one will give an accurate prediction!

NO ONE WILL EVER GIVE AN ACCURATE PREDICTION!

And what does Galina Evgenievna think about it?!

Eva >>:
Мнений много, а точного прогноза никто не дает!

If only someone had known (even for an hour:)))... The forum would have been emptied a long time ago:))

Fraktal писал(а) >>

NO ONE WILL EVER GIVE AN ACCURATE PREDICTION!

I'm thinking maybe we should chip in and invest in a time machine, at least 15 minutes in advance, to get the camera in and out. ))))))))))))))))))))

Eva >>:
Мнений много, а точного прогноза никто не дает!

An accurate forecast is what, in one hour the euro will be at 1.37, in two hours at 1.36, by evening at 1.40? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Whoever can make that prediction is sitting somewhere in the hot sun, sipping a cold low-alcohol drink, looking out at the ocean.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Eva писал(а) >>
There are a lot of opinions, but no one gives an accurate prediction!

Oh, my God! If I knew the exact forecast for the coming hours, the day after tomorrow I would invite all of you to relax in a crowd in Bora Bora for a week or so.

Read it, think about it, draw conclusions. Why are we wasting paper here? Ugh... pounding the keyboard.

at UMIS has screwed up three accounts with their stupid terms and conditions, the last time I opened more than 5 lots...;(((((

created a fourth 1106529

All is clear with you, you are just chattering, you can't offer a girl anything useful!

OlegTs писал(а) >>

at UMIS has screwed up three accounts with their stupid terms and conditions, the last time I opened more than 5 lots...;(((((

created a fourth 1106529

Yeah the conditions are horrible, I'm already at #28 by the way :)

Reason: